Hotels in Rio San Juan?

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
Please does anyone knows of any other Hotels in Rio San Juan Besides Bahia & Occidental .

****I know I asked this in another thread but I am new at this and I Just found out How to start one.

Thank You

georgios

Oct 2, 2004
Rio San Juan accomodation

Cabrera is about 10 minutes east of Rio San Juan. A nice, small hotel
is there named CATALINA. Owned by an American, situated a few
kms inland, perfect for a quiet retreat.

Georgios.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
I assume when you said "Bahia",

you were talking about Bahia Principe. Right on the water within the village of Rio San Juan is the hotel Bahia Blanca. Small, with basic rooms, no AC, TV or phones in the rooms, but they do have a planta. The price is right at RD800/night, but the view of the bay is PRICELESS. One of my favorite spots in the DR. Nice little balcony restaurant with ocean view on site as well.

TimInDR

Jun 4, 2005
www.prestigecarrentals.com
georgios said:
Cabrera is about 10 minutes east of Rio San Juan. A nice, small hotel
is there named CATALINA. Owned by an American, situated a few
kms inland, perfect for a quiet retreat.

Georgios.

I absolutely agree.

La Catalina is awesome. Food is great.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a hotel just past Rio S.Juan on the right before the entrance to Playa Calitan. The sign says Aparta Hotel. It is new, I stayed there two weeks ago. Apartments with living room, kitchen, and AC in the bedroom. Price is 1,300 RD.

I also stayed at the hotel previously mentioned Bahia Blanca. To me this one is better.

They have a pool also.

Rosanie

Sep 20, 2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a hotel just past Rio S.Juan on the right before the entrance to Playa Calitan. The sign says Aparta Hotel. It is new, I stayed there two weeks ago. Apartments with living room, kitchen, and AC in the bedroom. Price is 1,300 RD.

1,300 Rd per week or night for the Aparta Hotel?