URGENT SURVEY: What should a corporation review and R.E. title inspection cost?

dr_sol_123

Oct 7, 2005
Hi,
this is an urgent survey:

Please post what a real estate title inspection and a review of a corporation (that holds the property) should cost in the DR? (Cabarete)

Also, what exactly should be reviewed with the corporation...and where? (what government department)?...if all taxes are current?...no former employee claims?...any lawsuits?...etc, etc???...what else should be reviewed???

Please posts a Dollar amount if possible, if you have purchased any property in the DR.

Any other tips are also welcome!

Also please post any links or email addresses to any lawyers that you could recommend.

You can also email me at dr_sol_123@yahoo.com

Thanks so much for your response and help! :classic: <!-- / message -->

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Guys, can we please stick to facts. If you have something to say that's factual and you can back up with "hard" proof, no problem, post away. Unfortunately, they sue and go after DR1, not you. End of topic, any further posts on the now "deleted" topic will be deleted.

dr_sol_123

Oct 7, 2005
Hi Robert,
WHAT does your reply MEAN??? I've got NO clue! ALSO WHY WOULD YOU CLOSE MY THREAD OR DELETE ANY OF MY NEW POSTS??????????? I find this very rude! It appears that you may be somehow mistaken???...and who the heck would sue you??? Let me assure you this is a new post and has nothing to do with anything in the past, whatever it may be???
So anybody, please DO post replies, as we need the info urgently.
Thank you very much!

Robert said:
Guys, can we please stick to facts. If you have something to say that's factual and you can back up with "hard" proof, no problem, post away. Unfortunately, they sue and go after DR1, not you. End of topic, any further posts on the now "deleted" topic will be deleted.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
k1w1 said:
show a 'lil insight bradda :) DR1 was kind enuf to delete some other smart-ass / irrelevant comment allowing your topic to come to fruition.
all da best

Thank you!! I replied to the OP via PM. I hope he get's it now.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
dr_sol_123 said:
Hi Robert,
WHAT does your reply MEAN??? I've got NO clue! ALSO WHY WOULD YOU CLOSE MY THREAD OR DELETE ANY OF MY NEW POSTS??????????? I find this very rude! It appears that you may be somehow mistaken???...and who the heck would sue you??? Let me assure you this is a new post and has nothing to do with anything in the past, whatever it may be???
So anybody, please DO post replies, as we need the info urgently.
Thank you very much!

I replied to you via PM. When you post the same stuff 10x in various forums, it get's deleted. If you need a detailed explanation on posting etiquette, send me PM (Private Message) and I will explain how message boards work.