the home for inquires with no home?

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
I would like to converse with anyone in Constanza, this is pretty hard since very few locals speak english or read this post. If you are some of the few exceptions I am ready to talk and listen. I have lots of questions on what not to do and what to do in this town. I need to buy a car, I need to lease or buy a house and would like to meet some quality people both male and female....Billy 52 retired grengo from Florida

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Luperonsailor said:
I would like to converse with anyone in Constanza, this is pretty hard since very few locals speak english or read this post. If you are some of the few exceptions I am ready to talk and listen. I have lots of questions on what not to do and what to do in this town. I need to buy a car, I need to lease or buy a house and would like to meet some quality people both male and female....Billy 52 retired grengo from Florida
Why live there? Sorry it begs to be asked. I have been there and it is beautiful and fertile but with no one to talk to?

Escott

Sep 19, 2005
he wants to hunt guinnea hens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've gone through Constanza many times and I remember mountain roads that were only half there!.. they say when the cars go off the road they just leave them where they end up down the mountain side!! my buddy have some relatives with a farm in the mountains there..at least the water is clean up there........bob