Grand Paradise Bavarco?

Jackie1214

Nov 1, 2005
Has anyone been there? How is the beach? We are going December and would like to hear from people who have stayed there?

Kristina_T

Oct 26, 2004
It's beautiful

I loved it there, and the beach was beautiful!

I stayed there 2 years ago... it was my first trip to DR. It was obviously good enough for me to want to keep going back there; I have been there 2 more times now. Of course now I just wanna move there! hehehe

I liked it, there's a 24 hour sports bar to get drinks at. If you have kids, there's lots for them to do too. I don't know if it's different at all now, 2 years is a long time, but the beach was lovely.

Kristina_T

;)

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
Get what you pay for

Kristina_T said:
I loved it there, and the beach was beautiful!

I stayed there 2 years ago... it was my first trip to DR. It was obviously good enough for me to want to keep going back there; I have been there 2 more times now. Of course now I just wanna move there! hehehe

I liked it, there's a 24 hour sports bar to get drinks at. If you have kids, there's lots for them to do too. I don't know if it's different at all now, 2 years is a long time, but the beach was lovely.

Kristina_T

;)

The place is average, food AND rooms...beach is of course awesome...walking north on that beach is gorgeous...now with the new Westin being built it could be different. You are literally in the middle of nowhere, tho..I personally would never stay there, but I'm not an AI fan, and certainly not an economical one. Paradisus would be one of my few AI choices in Bavaro, but it can be hit and miss too. Atleast there you can get WHATEVER you want to drink and not that bootlegg liquor they all usually try to pass off as top shelf at most of the other places. Cigars, cigarettes are included too. Let's not forget the food...usually excellent.
Its close to the nightclubs and small (raunchy ) bars...so if you want to get wild..its all close by, If you are on a budget....Flamingo would fit the bill