Why women love Chinese food

maxschnell

Bronze
Jun 16, 2005
The Harvard School of Medicine did a study to determine why married women love Chinese food so much.

The study revealed that this is due to the fact that "Won Ton" spelled backwards is: "Not Now."

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Well, based on that theory, I would strongly suspect that Dominican women dislike Chinese food. American women........who cares?

Larry

maxschnell

Bronze
Jun 16, 2005
Anti-sex food

In America (Dominican Republic?), the food that stops women
from having sex is....

a wedding cake.

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
maxschnell said:
The Harvard School of Medicine did a study to determine why married women love Chinese food so much.

The study revealed that this is due to the fact that "Won Ton" spelled backwards is: "Not Now."
great...clever..lol

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
Wait just a minute...

Larry said:
Well, based on that theory, I would strongly suspect that Dominican women dislike Chinese food. American women........who cares?

Larry
Larry, you sound a little frustrated!!... there are plenty of American woman who will tell you how wonderful you are, call you papi chulo...screw your brains out....they usually charge you more than the Dominicans, tho....and want dollars$$$ not 200 pesos!!
Or do you still believe the story they are only working girls cause their Dominican grandma is sick and needs an operation??
Get a clue!

Sorry for going off in the clown bin ya all

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
gringagirly said:
Larry, you sound a little frustrated!!... there are plenty of American woman who will tell you how wonderful you are, call you papi chulo...screw your brains out....they usually charge you more than the Dominicans, tho....and want dollars$$$ not 200 pesos!!
Or do you still believe the story they are only working girls cause their Dominican grandma is sick and needs an operation??
Get a clue!

Sorry for going off in the clown bin ya all
LOL. I got a clue and moved to the DR. Frustrated? Dominican woman don't frustrate men, they make us happy.

How is your Won Ton soup?

Larry

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
maxschnell said:

while we're on the subject...where can you get chinese food in the sosua area?

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
paddy said:
while we're on the subject...where can you get chinese food in the sosua area?
Can't tell you where to go, but I can tell you where not to go. New Chinese across from Rocky's has the worst, menu, food and service of any restaurant that I've eaten in the the entire, I repeat E-N-T-I-R-E, Dominican Republic.
Other than that the prices are lousy also.

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
JDJones said:
I guess it takes one to know one.

I see what you mean, Larry, thank god we don't have to deal with the gringas....

JD, I hope you never have to deal with another woman period. My lord, your wife is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, you lucky guy

Funny joke!