Claudia's Hair Salon in Silver Spring

kim1006

Oct 23, 2005
has anyone ever had there hair done at Claudia's? If so, please provide feeback. In other words how was your experience good, bad, how do they compare to other DR stylists? Can you recommend other stylists Dominician stylists in Maryland and Virginia? I really don't like the roller brush on my ends.

ElPulpo

Nov 1, 2003
I live in Northern VA, do they have a male barber there? Because I been looking for someone that can cut hair and do a good job especially doing the gold t. Let me know thanks

DominiCubana

Jan 7, 2006
www.ggexpresstravel.net
Claudia's

kim1006 said:
has anyone ever had there hair done at Claudia's? If so, please provide feeback. In other words how was your experience good, bad, how do they compare to other DR stylists? Can you recommend other stylists Dominician stylists in Maryland and Virginia? I really don't like the roller brush on my ends.

A friend of mine has been going there for a while and really likes it. I'll see if I can catch up with her and find out who does her hair. Her hair, by the way, ALWAYS looks nice!!! I live kind of far from the salon, but it appears to be worth the drive.

Here's the link http://www.claudiasdominicanhairsalon.com/

DominiCubana

Last edited:

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Hey, I'm only 4 blocks away!

Been there 3-4 times but never had the pleasure of being worked on by her. Some other lady has serviced me but not to my satisfaction.
I tried to book an appointment with but she was always busy. My understanding is that she's very good.

DominiCubana

Jan 7, 2006
www.ggexpresstravel.net
Don Juan said:
Been there 3-4 times but never had the pleasure of being worked on by her. Some other lady has serviced me but not to my satisfaction.
I tried to book an appointment with but she was always busy. My understanding is that she's very good.

Do they sell the hair products that they use?

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
No se.

DominiCubana said:
Do they sell the hair products that they use?

Pero si es un sitio acogedor, amistoso y no es caro ( $10.00 por pelada con shampoo). Pueda que le guste. Aunque por lo menos, el ambiente.
Si ud. vive muy lejos, quizas no vale la pena ir si la sra. Claudia no la puede atender.
El resto de las trabajadoras, en mi opinion, no tienen la abilidad de la due?a.
Pero trate, quien sabe!.... Suerte.

bienvenida a este forum!:classic:

DominiCubana

Jan 7, 2006
www.ggexpresstravel.net
Gracias! :classic: Aver si paso por alla esta semana. No es tan lejos. Es que aveces no tengo paciencia con el trafico entre Germantown y Silver Spring....PERO si vale pena no importa.

Don Juan said:
Pero si es un sitio acogedor, amistoso y no es caro ( $10.00 por pelada con shampoo). Pueda que le guste. Aunque por lo menos, el ambiente.
Si ud. vive muy lejos, quizas no vale la pena ir si la sra. Claudia no la puede atender.
El resto de las trabajadoras, en mi opinion, no tienen la abilidad de la due?a.
Pero trate, quien sabe!.... Suerte.

bienvenida a este forum!:classic: