Airline Travel Vouchers

steventyler

Dec 6, 2005
Anybody interested in traveling inside the US should check out this gr8 offer by Polident. Polident is offering free Airline Travel Vouchers with the purchase of 5 boxes of specially marked products. See www.polident.com for more information. I?m working on this promotion on behalf of GSK. All information on this program is available at www.polident.com.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Actually..................

................this was on this website once before................and IT IS AN EXCELLENT DEAL..........I forwarded to a few friends and we all got them......I think it was in August or September......

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
One post with a link to SPAM is SPAM. Just part of the 13 restrictions is this:

Certificate good for travel in the continental US only. All travel must be completed by 6/15/07. Additional restrictions and holiday/seasonal blackout dates may apply.

No DR connection and SPAM then.

bridget

Dec 7, 2005
POP Bad Boy said:
................this was on this website once before................and IT IS AN EXCELLENT DEAL..........I forwarded to a few friends and we all got them......I think it was in August or September......

so am i, i've seen some post about this polident on the other travel site a long time ago and i didnt realized that their promo is still going strong, well personally i dont use polident, but it is really a good deal

oh by the way macmasher, ur right atleast he has teh courage to admit that he's working for that project and not an impostor..