DR to cuba flights

gatita_fiera

Dec 16, 2005
Hi! does anyone know which airlines fly to cuba from the DR? Preferably from POP to varadero.I really want to go home for new years. I was thinking cubana would but i dont think they fly out of pop.Does anyone know the cost or anything? Any info would be really appreciated!
Gracias!

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
do a search under my name...i asked the same about a month or so ago.

there was one airline out of santo domingo...and the fare was $300 USD. Kinda pricey if you ask me...since i found a fare from newark to SDQ for $303 USD (including all taxes and fees).

Please...post about your trip if you go. I have put off cuba for now (for money reasons). WOuld love to hear all about it.

Jun 5, 2004
caribair offers service from Santiago DR to Santiago de Cuba their number is 809 440 4900. their website is caribair.com.do.

hansbert

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 1, 2002
linguisticservices.aio-world.net
Flights from SDQ to Cuba

Cubana flies twice per week to La Habana from SDQ and Aerocaribbean twice per weeek from SDQ to Santiago de Cuba. Apart from that CARIBAIR flies twice a week from Santiago de los Caballeros to Santiago de Cuba. That is all !

gatita_fiera

Dec 16, 2005
u dont know if they have flights into varadero? i dont want to get into havana and then take a bus to varadero.this sucks! cant i just swim? its not that far! nothing leaves from POP? this is getting too complicated!

gatita_fiera

Dec 16, 2005
swim?

good so ill swim then! or can i find a boat or something? im retarded,im aware,its all good!:lick:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
see...this is why i cancelled my cuba part of my trip. Would love to go there...but it really seems too much of a hassle for the money....and since i am on budget.....i am stuck on the south coast of DR for 9 days.

i guess there could be worse things

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
see...this is why i cancelled my cuba part of my trip. Would love to go there...but it really seems too much of a hassle for the money....and since i am on budget.....i am stuck on the south coast of DR for 9 days.

i guess there could be worse things

anyone else going to be on the south coast from 2/22 to 3/3?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Joiseyboy:

Have you been anywhere else on this beautiful island besides Boca Chica?

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
gatita_fiera said:
u dont know if they have flights into varadero? i dont want to get into havana and then take a bus to varadero.this sucks! cant i just swim? its not that far! nothing leaves from POP? this is getting too complicated!

there shark on the way:tired:

El_cubano

Dec 1, 2005
There are only flights to Habana and Santiago de Cuba from SDQ.

To Habana:

Thu, Sun Depart Santo Domingo 1:35 pm Arrive Havana 4:00 pm
Thu, Sun Depart Havana 9:55 am Arrive Santo Domingo 12:05 pm

Fare Schedule:

Adult one way: $259 U.S.
Adult round trip, up to 7 days: $395 U.S.
Adult round trip, 8 to 30 days: $409 U.S.
Adult round trip, 31 to 365 days: $518 U.S.

To Santiago de Cuba: (On an ATR-42)

Fri, Mon Depart Santo Domingo 4:30 pm Arrive Santiago de Cuba 6:30 pm
Fri, Mon Depart Santiago de Cuba 1:30 pm Arrive Santo Domingo 3:30 pm

Fare Schedule:

Adult one way: $229 U.S.
Adult round trip, maximum duration of one month: $299 U.S.

Cuban Tourist Card: $15 U.S.
Departure Tax: $50