sti to pty, has anyone heard??

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
A friend told me Copa will start fligths to Santiago?? Can anyone confirm?? btw, copa just went public (Continental sold a bunch of shares) and if anyone has gone through Panama lately, they are greatly expanding -- could be a good call ...

Singletravel

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
They go to Panama where all of South America is available. Gee I can do Sosua and Ctg (have increased to two flights daily) in the same day --- life is good.

Singletravel

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
Did you read above, they haven't started to fly yet so how would I know the cost???

Singletravel

Flakko

Dec 5, 2003
Is there any possibility that COPA use their new ERJ-190 for flights to STI? That would be great!

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
I talked with the manager of Copa yeaterday in Cartagena and she has heard of a rumor of Pty to Pop, boy my eyes lite up on that. Maybe in six month. Many new gates are now opening up in PTY (re-doing the whole airport, like a double in size) AND yes I flew first class on their brand new ERJ-190 yesterday to Pty (seat 1A is all by itself, tons of room and the best) from Ctg. Steward said they love the plane -- only small plane that has 100% fly-by-wire and economy is two by two (their 737's are three by three) so NO MIDDLE SEATS!!). I love the smell of a new plane (as a car, know what I mean).

Easy to get upgraded if your a one-pass elite member. Gee, if true I could visit both homes on one ticket. I live in LA, have a home in Sosua and Ctg (best of both worlds).

Fingers crossed ...

singletravel

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Jimmydr said:
Any idea on cost to Ctg from Sti?

There's always www.copa.com for route and fare questions vs. abject speculation on something that probably has 126 prices anyway. Fact is they have a daily nonstop now.

There are 7 fares. And a codeshare so really 2X a day.