Seventeen days

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Well I am finally back in Indy from 17 in the DR. This was one of my best trips ever, also one of my worst. After arriving in SDQ 2hrs. late, thanks to American Airlines, I rented a car and headed to La Romana. I picked up my friend Fran at around 7:00pm and checked in to the Hotel Olympo. She had invited a friend of hers, Brenda to join us for dinner. Brenda is young, around 19 or 20 I guess, but looks like she is 17. She is slim and stunning to look at. She speaks some English and we hit it off quite well. After dinner Brenda and I spent some quality time together in an intimate setting.

After taking Brenda home, I decided that it was time to see if I could mend some problems that my novia Sophie and I had been having for the past several weeks. When I arrived at her apartment she looked like a million bucks. A new hair style, new nails, and la ropa that accentuated her perfect a**. (Eat your heart out JLO) Skin tight white linen pants and a light green top showed off all of her assets.

We were able to fix the little problems we had been having and packed up her stuff and retired for the night at the hotel. It is amazing how much a 3 month absence enhances lust.

The next few days we spent hanging out with friends in La Romana, eating and drinking until the wee small hours of the morning. We hooked up with my friend Raphael and his family, my new hero Tom, and his buddy Randy, took some SIM cards to a fellow DR1’er and his wife at the La Romana airport, went to the beach, taught Sophie and Fran how to drive, had time to meet a few new chicas, (while Sophie was shopping or spending time out with Fran) traded stocks from the internet caf?, and did some personal shopping for myself.

Then it happened Friday the 13th, 9pm, La Romana Park. Minding my own business, crossing the street I was attacked by a Tigre on a motorcycle. (could have been an accident, but would not make as good of a story) Unconscious for 3-5min I awoke in a pool of blood missing my watch and wallet. Fortunately my friend recovered my wallet in tact and I was taken to my hotel in a dazed condition. I refused to go to the hospital that night as I knew that I would be able to get quality treatment by a doctor that I know the next morning. Fran, Sophie, Raphael, his wife, and Fran’s friend attended to me most of the night and I rested as comfortable as possible. Luckily, I had brought along 60 Vicodon, pain pills with me to the DR. Needless to say the Tigre took off and I never found out what happened to my watch.

After treatment in the emergency room at Central Romana Hospital I was sent for x-rays and a CAT scan. Dr. Lopez informed me that I had suffered a broken bone in my nose, some very badly bruised ribs, abrasions, and that I would be in pain for several days. He said that I was very lucky to have not been more seriously injured. He prescribed some antibiotics and muscle relaxers.

Undaunted by my injuries, Sophie and I packed up Sunday morning and headed to see AZB in Santiago. We arrived shortly after 1:00pm and after unpacking AZB took us to lunch at a little Chinese restaurant. The food was wonderful and inexpensive. After lunch we toured the city and visited the monument. I have always liked Santiago and Sophie fell in love with it. The people are friendly and it has a small town feeling for a major city of its size. Later in the day AZB and I exchanged some music files, I taped into his wireless router and sent a few emails. We stopped by HB’s place but AZB thought that because HB’s truck was not insight he was not at home. Sorry to miss HB, but next time we will get together.

Around 9pm AZB prepared some New York style hotdogs, both Sophie and I ate 1 ? each but could not finish as they were very filling. AZB is a very good cook as well as a wonderful host. Later we all went to one of AZB’s favorite drinking spots. He was scoping out all of the women and seemed to be falling for this blond chick, while the chica on my right kept rubbing my leg. I had to tell her to stop as I was with my Novia at the time. So many women, so little time.

While AZB was playing with his new music files he put in a Dominican flick, Adnera, on his home theater. It is a horror film shot entirely in the DR. Sophie loved it and I thought it was funny. At around 2:30am we all retired for the night. What a great day with a great guy.

On Monday it was off to the North Coast. Over the Tourist road the drive was breathtaking. You could see several spots where the road had washed out over the past few months, but enough repairs had been made that it created little problems.

Arriving at Rocky’s we were greeted by Judy, Alan, and a few other Dr1’ers. Ricardo and his wife found us a great room at Sosua by the Sea, very romantic. Later we met up with The Healer, Tamborista, Dawn, Marco, and several others. We talked about day trading, my accident, how hot Sophie looked, and about going to POP the next day.

IMO, anyone who goes to the North Coast with out spending time at Rocky’s is missing out on a real good time. Thanks Marco for all of your assistance, the great food, and telling me what a hot axx Sophie has.

Tue. we hung out by the pool and beach until around 3pm. I had set up a meeting with Sunshine_79 for later in the day. Arriving in Pop a little early we ate at Hemingway’s. I swear the Sophie eats 3 times as much as I do. At around 6pm we met up with Sunny. I find her very charming and a wonderfully intelligent woman. We had a great time together and hope to see her again soon. See here for more details.
http://dr1.com/blogs/entry.php?u=sunshine79&e_id=1393

The real highlight of the trip was the get to gather in SD on the 21st. So many DR1’ers all at a fanatic venue. It was so nice to see old friends, meet new ones and put real names on virtual cyberspace friends. I wish I could attend these type of meetings at least once a year. Sophie, Fran, and myself had a great time.

After leaving the party we stopped to join our friends Tom and Randy in San Pedro at a Elvis Martinez concert. Tom (my new hero) truly understands that to go 1st class in the DR only cost a few pesos more. BTW his woman is a hottie. We finally got back to the hotel at around 3:30am and to sleep at around 5am.

I plan on coming back in May or June and have no idea how I can top this trip.

To see photos of this adventure click here.

http://up.photos.yahoo.com/ed/cwlafara/my_photos_handler

Chuckuindy

Last edited:

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
picture link

chuckuindy said:
Well I am finally back in Indy from 17 in the DR. This was one of my best trips ever, also one of my worst. After arriving in SDQ 2hrs. late, thanks to American Airlines, I rented a car and headed to La Romana. I picked up my friend Fran at around 7:00pm and checked in to the Hotel Olympo. She had invited a friend of hers, Brenda to join us for dinner. Brenda is young, around 19 or 20 I guess, but looks like she is 17. She is slim and stunning to look at. She speaks some English and we hit it off quite well. After dinner Brenda and I spent some quality time together in an intimate setting.

After taking Brenda home, I decided that it was time to see if I could mend some problems that my novia Sophie and I had been having for the past several weeks. When I arrived at her apartment she looked like a million bucks. A new hair style, new nails, and la ropa that accentuated her perfect a**. (Eat your heart out JLO) Skin tight white linen pants and a light green top showed off all of her assets.

We were able to fix the little problems we had been having and packed up her stuff and retired for the night at the hotel. It is amazing how much a 3 month absence enhances lust.

The next few days we spent hanging out with friends in La Romana, eating and drinking until the wee small hours of the morning. We hooked up with my friend Raphael and his family, my new hero Tom, and his buddy Randy, took some SIM cards to a fellow DR1?er and his wife at the La Romana airport, went to the beach, taught Sophie and Fran how to drive, had time to meet a few new chicas, (while Sophie was shopping or spending time out with Fran) traded stocks from the internet caf?, and did some personal shopping for myself.

Then it happened Friday the 13th, 9pm, La Romana Park. Minding my own business, crossing the street I was attacked by a Tigre on a motorcycle. (could have been an accident, but would not make as good of a story) Unconscious for 3-5min I awoke in a pool of blood missing my watch and wallet. Fortunately my friend recovered my wallet in tact and I was taken to my hotel in a dazed condition. I refused to go to the hospital that night as I knew that I would be able to get quality treatment by a doctor that I know the next morning. Fran, Sophie, Raphael, his wife, and Fran?s friend attended to me most of the night and I rested as comfortable as possible. Luckily, I had brought along 60 Vicodon, pain pills with me to the DR. Needless to say the Tigre took off and I never found out what happened to my watch.

After treatment in the emergency room at Central Romana Hospital I was sent for x-rays and a CAT scan. Dr. Lopez informed me that I had suffered a broken bone in my nose, some very badly bruised ribs, abrasions, and that I would be in pain for several days. He said that I was very lucky to have not been more seriously injured. He prescribed some antibiotics and muscle relaxers.

Undaunted by my injuries, Sophie and I packed up Sunday morning and headed to see AZB in Santiago. We arrived shortly after 1:00pm and after unpacking AZB took us to lunch at a little Chinese restaurant. The food was wonderful and inexpensive. After lunch we toured the city and visited the monument. I have always liked Santiago and Sophie fell in love with it. The people are friendly and it has a small town feeling for a major city of its size. Later in the day AZB and I exchanged some music files, I taped into his wireless router and sent a few emails. We stopped by HB?s place but AZB thought that because HB?s truck was not insight he was not at home. Sorry to miss HB, but next time we will get together.

Around 9pm AZB prepared some New York style hotdogs, both Sophie and I ate 1 ? each but could not finish as they were very filling. AZB is a very good cook as well as a wonderful host. Later we all went to one of AZB?s favorite drinking spots. He was scoping out all of the women and seemed to be falling for this blond chick, while the chica on my right kept rubbing my leg. I had to tell her to stop as I was with my Novia at the time. So many women, so little time.

While AZB was playing with his new music files he put in a Dominican flick, Adnera, on his home theater. It is a horror film shot entirely in the DR. Sophie loved it and I thought it was funny. At around 2:30am we all retired for the night. What a great day with a great guy.

On Monday it was off to the North Coast. Over the Tourist road the drive was breathtaking. You could see several spots where the road had washed out over the past few months, but enough repairs had been made that it created little problems.

Arriving at Rocky?s we were greeted by Judy, Alan, and a few other Dr1?ers. Ricardo and his wife found us a great room at Sosua by the Sea, very romantic. Later we met up with The Healer, Tamborista, Dawn, Marco, and several others. We talked about day trading, my accident, how hot Sophie looked, and about going to POP the next day.

IMO, anyone who goes to the North Coast with out spending time at Rocky?s is missing out on a real good time. Thanks Marco for all of your assistance, the great food, and telling me what a hot axx Sophie has.

Tue. we hung out by the pool and beach until around 3pm. I had set up a meeting with Sunshine_79 for later in the day. Arriving in Pop a little early we ate at Hemingway?s. I swear the Sophie eats 3 times as much as I do. At around 6pm we met up with Sunny. I find her very charming and a wonderfully intelligent woman. We had a great time together and hope to see her again soon. See here for more details.
http://dr1.com/blogs/entry.php?u=sunshine79&e_id=1393

The real highlight of the trip was the get to gather in SD on the 21st. So many DR1?ers all at a fanatic venue. It was so nice to see old friends, meet new ones and put real names on virtual cyberspace friends. I wish I could attend these type of meetings at least once a year. Sophie, Fran, and myself had a great time.

After leaving the party we stopped to join our friends Tom and Randy in San Pedro at a Elvis Martinez concert. Tom (my new hero) truly understands that to go 1st class in the DR only cost a few pesos more. BTW his woman is a hottie. We finally got back to the hotel at around 3:30am and to sleep at around 5am.

I plan on coming back in May or June and have no idea how I can top this trip.

To see photos of this adventure click here.

http://up.photos.yahoo.com/ed/cwlafara/my_photos_handler

Chuckuindy

link is not working

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Was great to see you, Chuck, despite you looking so beat up.
When I heard about your accident and saw the pics thereafter, I didn't think for a second that you would stick to your plans and drive all the way up here.
One might say that you're hard to kill.

Sep 19, 2005
bertgilbert said:
link is not working

bert you needed to quote his whole post to say that???

some less savory characters would get a little perturbed( neat word huh) at that

ha ha ha

bob

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Nice report Chuck, it was good to finally meet you!

Good luck with your new profession and come back to visit soon..

Larry