Any where is better then there..

DoraRocks316

Sep 12, 2005
OK I saw all these things on men sankies and damn there is alot. But not really to much on women sankies. I know that women can be just as bad as men, but why is it that we don't know to much on women. Could it be that the women hide it better then men or at first they start off as gold diggers and then fall for the guy and realize that it's not just about the $$$$. Is it all just a free ticket to get out of there cause any where is better then there.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Men either have the pay as you go plan or if in love/lust don't care about posting the details for the world to see/read.

Women for some reason have to tell the world they found a dick no matter how much of a loser he is. :eek:

Sorry I've been out in the fresh air today and everything looks sooooo clear now :laugh:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
AnnaC said:
Men either have the pay as you go plan or if in love/lust don't care about posting the details for the world to see/read.

Women for some reason have to tell the world they found a dick no matter how much of a loser he is. :eek:

Sorry I've been out in the fresh air today and everything looks sooooo clear now :laugh:

you.are.so.damn.funny.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
If they locked you up, I'd have to be right there with you, honey! Imagine THAT! You think they give access to computers? I guess they probably must, seeing some of the posters we get! lol...

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Dora is on to something!

DoraRocks316 said:
OK I saw all these things on men sankies and damn there is alot. But not really to much on women sankies. I know that women can be just as bad as men, but why is it that we don't know to much on women. Could it be that the women hide it better then men or at first they start off as gold diggers and then fall for the guy and realize that it's not just about the $$$$. Is it all just a free ticket to get out of there cause any where is better then there.

The fact is, and anyone can tell ya, is that the women start off as gold diggers, but then they fall in love with their "vic".

And they would not want to leave. If they stay, there are busloads of new guys coming every week. And in the Great North, they will have to clean toilets or flip burgers.

We have a lot of info on male sankies, because women the world over love to pay men for sex. When the man ups his rates, we just call him an a$$ and broadcast on dr1.

That's it! De nada..............wooooooooooooooosh.