7 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovestruck

Feb 26, 2006
My husband is Dominican and a resort worker. Well I don't know what to say except time will tell. We have been through so much bull in trying to get all the paper work finished in Puerto Plata. It is crazy what they put people through in order to be together.Sometimes I feel like giving it all up.Now I am just waiting for all of u guys to come back with some negative feed back. Well go ahead lets here it all. I am new here.Oh yes we did meet and marry fast .But I have always done things fast even with the canadian boys.There is only one thing worse then a sanky. A single Crazy Canadian women who is hot and has hit her prime. Watch out boys.I went down to the D.R. for some fun and that's all I wanted. Some young hot resort worker for a fling no more.But when I walked into one of the local disco's evey guy was buggin me.Yes I know that's normal down there. But these 2 guys would not give it up . So I told them that I couldn't dance with them or go home with them.I told then I charge to much money for a one nighter. Then I opened my big mouth and told them I was married to the bartender. Hoping that they would finally leave me alone. Guess what they went and told the guy what I said. Then I told them that their friend was hot. And a great sport about everything I had said. But these guys still kept on bugging me.Then I told them that I promised their friend the bartender he could take me home for a pack of matches. Oh well that did it .And no I didn't go home with the bartender that night.I think It was the next night.But I am now married to the guy. What a great guy he is .Talk to u later.Will let u know what happens down the road. Bye great site.

lovestruck

Feb 26, 2006
Hey I am 34 gotta do it sooner or later . I sure wouldn't marry a canadian guy they are boring. Dominican men are bad but in a charming kinda way.

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
lovestruck said:
Hey I am 34 gotta do it sooner or later . I sure wouldn't marry a canadian guy they are boring. Dominican men are bad but in a charming kinda way.

We latino men are angels, c'mon !

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
third time ... wow ... well as long as your happy! For a home grown Dominican man, I would have to know him for a couple of years before marriage!!!

lovestruck

Feb 26, 2006
Sankey oh yeah the great men they are . It's funny cause they always know what to say and what to do. U know all women love to hear that kinda crap. It's just the stupid ones that really fall for it.

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
Ya Gunna Get Burnt With This One Baby!boy Now I Know How To Bed You Women ,mas Rapido!!!!!!!mamas Lock Up Your Daughters Here I Come !!!!

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: Ya Gunna Get Burnt With This One Baby!boy Now I Know How To Bed You Women ,mas Rapido!!!!!!!mamas Lock Up Your Daughters Here I Come !!!!:cool:

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
La Gata said:
I think what he is trying to subtly say, be careful!

Meowwwwwwwwwwww

I agree

After the 3rd time you met him? WOW! thats a little fast.
But hey to each their own.

But please be careful and keep us posted as to what happens
Good Luck ;)

*Baby Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.