Fare War Anytime Soon?

Darius3456

Oct 10, 2004
Anyone have any informaotin as to the next fare war? I want to get to STI in late April and am hoping that I can take advantage of a fare war between now that then. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Darius3456

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Darius3456 said:
Anyone have any informaotin as to the next fare war? I want to get to STI in late April and am hoping that I can take advantage of a fare war between now that then. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Darius3456

Why would there be? Esp. now?

You missed the last DR "fare war" when JetBlue and Delta entered the market 2 yrs ago and battled with American.

Best bet, just wait for the weekly AA NetSavers from the website. They have deals out of Miami and JFK. Destinations vary weekly. I doubt you'll find much during Semana Santa.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Darius3456 said:
What route are you traveling? Late April airfares are fairly inexpensive depending on the route.

Lala20

Oct 20, 2005
I am actually looking for the same fare anytime in April from Detroit, MI. If you have any info let me know. Thx, Lala

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Lala20 said:
I am actually looking for the same fare anytime in April from Detroit, MI. If you have any info let me know. Thx, Lala
Delta has some fares dtw-atl-sdq for $350 including all taxes. I don't imagine the rates getting any lower for that route. Rates to sti would be about $300 more on AA.

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
I booked a flight on a charter in April..FunJet..DTW/POP...Non-Stop

$105.00 + tax...for a total of $233.00...Total Round Trip.