Need more earrings

Mar 5, 2006
I have to say that your experience seems almost identical to my first experience with my fiance. I know I am naive but in many different ways my fiance seems just wonderful. I never accepted any money from him, but I never kissed him on my first visit and he was my tour guide too, is it all a big plan? I doubt it. It seems to me that if they wanted to take advantage of money or whatever then they would secure the romance with at least a kiss, like I said, I'm naive, but that is what makes sense to me. Like you, very soon he was saying how much he loved me, especially because of my morals.

Anyway, my experience was almost 2 years ago, since then I've returned twice and he's been here to UK once. I've met all his family, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, few who speak English but by my Fiances gestures and from what I can understand of Spanish he always seems to talk as if he's totally in love with me. The few who can speak English tell me what a good guy he is. I've accompanied him on tours and the Dominican girls there are all happy to meet me and tell me that they've seen my picture. Even at his bank, where I've been to change travellers cheques sometimes, the girls there know who I am, they ask him how long I'm there for and stuff, I can understand some Spanish but not a lot. I have had gifts from his aunties and cousins, everything seems just wonderful.

As for doing the same to other girls, I have access to his E-mail account and, I have to admit, I've gone through it with a fine toothed comb. I can't tell you I never found anything there that I didn't like, however, the stuff I did find I confronted him with and he could provide me with an explanation.

I can call him at any time and he always has time to talk to me, I never have any fear of him being with another girl. As for the money thing, he earns a very good wage and he has no desire to leave DR, I had to practically force him to come to UK. He's had opportunites to work overseas before but he never has accepted them. I can't prove that, obviously, but he's never crossed any lies, so I have no reason to doubt him.

I can just say positive things about him, if he is playing a game with me, then he's doing a grand job!! If he's playing a game it'd break my heart. But obviously now I've put an enormous amount of trust in him and in the relationship, I'm marrying him in July, he's preparing our new house right next to his aunties, wedding invitations are out already, I can't wait. I have to admit that seeing how identical our experiences are makes me a tiny bit concerned about if that could be a kind of formula, but I love this guy, I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Comment if you wish

xx

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
I Need More Earings- I am not a psychologist, but you say that you trust him and you don't think he has been with any girls, yet you check his email?

How does that work? Obviously you don't trust him as much as you say you do or you wouldn't be checking his email, you would have no reason to right?

Mar 5, 2006
I trust him now, I mean that in the past I have looked at his mails. I think it was probably wise as before I knew better, he could have been doing the same with me with any other girls! But now I know him better and you're right, I trust him, so theres no reason for me to continue doing that.

xx

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I have

I need more earrings said:
I trust him now, I mean that in the past I have looked at his mails. I think it was probably wise as before I knew better, he could have been doing the same with me with any other girls! But now I know him better and you're right, I trust him, so theres no reason for me to continue doing that.

xx

THREE E mail accounts. How many do you have? You need to watch more of Crime Stoppers and forensic evidence programs.(only a suggestion to complete your due deligence)

JOHN

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thought I'd give you your own thread since you don't have enough earrings. :laugh:

BTW I have three emails accounts too. Two with my real full name and one to give out when I don't want to be known ;)

Mar 5, 2006
Owwwwww

I have 2 E-mail accounts, he has about 3 or 4 maybe more, but the 2 that I used to look at are the ones he has on his business cards, I apreciate your concern but is that really what matters??!! ;)

xx

Mar 5, 2006
AnnaC said:
Thought I'd give you your own thread since you don't have enough earrings. :laugh:

BTW I have hree emails accounts too. Two with my real full name and one to give out when I don't want to be known ;)

Well I think that's very wise!! I love making up funny addresses when I fill out E-mail forms hehehehehe

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Since I'm supposed to be on holidays this week :rolleyes: but somehow can't stay away from a PC of any kind, I'm only reading at half speed than normal, :laugh: I don't think you are trying to establish whether your Dominicano is a sankie or not so I'll move you over to mars/venus.

Good luck

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Anna -ever hear the line...

AnnaC said:
Since I'm supposed to be on holidays this week :rolleyes: but somehow can't stay away from a PC of any kind, I'm only reading at half speed than normal, :laugh: I don't think you are trying to establish whether your Dominicano is a sankie or not so I'll move you over to mars/venus.

Good luck

no he's not here , he broke his leg and I had to shoot him?
Would be a good idea with this tread.
JOHN

Mar 5, 2006
AnnaC said:

Good luck

Oh ok but I just posted it because it's almost identical to the other girl's experience.

Shoot people who break thier legs? You sound like a very lazy doctor John.

xx

Sep 19, 2005
Shoot people who break thier legs? You sound like a very lazy doctor John.

xx

yeah isnt that strange..I guess it is because he is a witch doctor!!! and he is the one who broke their legs in the first place soooo he could shoot them! and further more his uncle runs the morgue, and his aunt owns the flower shop next to the funeral home. Plus his father and other uncle own the cemetary!!!!!!!!!

and you think the only problem you have is needing more earrings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many holes do you have in each ear...other than the ones god gave you

bob

lovestruck

Feb 26, 2006
I love ur story hope it all works out. Some people just have nothing better to do with their time and are not happy with their own lives so they dish your.
From love struck

Mar 5, 2006
Hehehehehe

I only have a piercing in each ear, I think that's the most elegant way to wear earrings, not saying that more are ugly, but new earrings are only new earrings on the first day you wear them. So, what can you do?!!

About the Dr John theory, I think you're spot on. And I alwayshad my suspicions that Poirot is Dominican, what with his funny accent and all, let's call him in on it.

Sep 19, 2005
mountainfrog said:
Keep on going south....

m'frog
what no chain from the eye brow into the tounge????????????? nothing through the lips...either set??????????

I dont know what this is saying...but I like to see women with a ton of piercings...it looks different...BUT i would never want a wife like that.....

same goes for full body tattoos...dainty things here or there is feminine....

so you just liike earrings...nothing wrong with that

I actually love buying them! and with a girlfriend who looses at least one half of the big hoops i buy her each month it seems, i am getting lots of enjoyment these days!!!!!!!ha ha ha ha ha.....there is no excuse for not having 20 pairs of silver earrings!!!!!!!!!! they are soooo cheap, but still look good

so please tell us more about your wedding......we were on the edge of our seats thinking this could be the ....march comes in like a lion story.... to start the sankie season!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i am glad it may not turn out that way!

since i have bee dating a girl for the last 9 months from the DR I know there are non sankie stories out there to be told..

are you buying your husband to be any pigs??????? it worked for me!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha

bob

Mar 5, 2006
Pigs? Is that a weird men-called-bob tradition?

My tall guy isn't a Sankie!! I guarantee it. He's too decent and intelligent. My wedding will be just lovely, thank you very much, oops, our wedding, youknow, women!! Got my dress, got my shoes, got my ticket, got my booking, got my lingerie, got my flight, got my flat, got my sofa, got my bed, got my fridge, got my table, got my chairs, got my in laws, got my friends, BUT NO WEDDING EARRINGS YET!! Any ideas? What pattern?

Where abouts does your girlfriend live and whereabouts do you live?

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
laurapasinifan said:
what no chain from the eye brow into the tounge????????????? nothing through the lips...either set??????????

I dont know what this is saying...but I like to see women with a ton of piercings...it looks different...BUT i would never want a wife like that.....

same goes for full body tattoos...dainty things here or there is feminine....

so you just liike earrings...nothing wrong with that

I actually love buying them! and with a girlfriend who looses at least one half of the big hoops i buy her each month it seems, i am getting lots of enjoyment these days!!!!!!!ha ha ha ha ha.....there is no excuse for not having 20 pairs of silver earrings!!!!!!!!!! they are soooo cheap, but still look good

so please tell us more about your wedding......we were on the edge of our seats thinking this could be the ....march comes in like a lion story.... to start the sankie season!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i am glad it may not turn out that way!

since i have bee dating a girl for the last 9 months from the DR I know there are non sankie stories out there to be told..

are you buying your husband to be any pigs??????? it worked for me!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha

bob

I got the tongue ring .... no eyebrow or chain linking the 2 ....
used to have the nose ring but took it out
Have 3 peircings in each ear and one in the cartlidge (sp?) on one ear
have a few little tatoos ....
Is that too much?? lol

*Baby Girl

Sep 19, 2005
Pigs? Is that a weird men-called-bob tradition?

BUT NO WEDDING EARRINGS YET!! Any ideas? What pattern?

Where abouts does your girlfriend live and whereabouts do you live?

I can only say that it is a weird MAN called bob thing ha ha ha

its a long story, she wanted to "help" out. and make some money on her "own"...love that part sounds like my daughter alot!!!

I live in NY and my gf lives outside of Santiago.

the earrings depends on your hairstyle for the day of the wedding ya know!!!!!!!!....it doesnt always fit, but i personally like long dangling gold earrings myself( not myself to wear, but on a woman) ha ha ha ha

I have been stuck with one earring for 30 years...ooppps that may be too much inforamtion! ha ha ha..people will start to think I am old

BABY girl...you only have to please yourself, even when a detractor is standing in your face....please yourself first then go down the line.

I certainly hope if you liked something and I said i hated it....that you would not change your mind............thats why you are you and i am me.....

but to answer the question more pointedly...I dont like tounge rings .....it just doesnt look right and it seems dirty, whats the point?????please dont say its for HIM!!!!

A small nose ring like women from india wear is feminine and nice....a belly button ring adds a little something.....I like a few earrrings per ear one in a while.....but not on a nice dinner date......thats just me....Id be worried if a BUNCH of people told you they dont like something about you!!!

take care.......bob