Help I need a Dominican Hair salon in Jacksonville Fl!!!!

dgrant911

Mar 7, 2006
Hello All:
I live in Jacksonville Florida,please help me find a dominican hair salon. If anyone knows of one please reply as soon as you can.

Thank you all,

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
It will be hard for you to just find one out of blue like that... You have to ask around to women that wear their hair straight and women who 'look' dominican. Ask where they get their hair done. Are you looking for a relaxer or for the GDB (Great Dominican Blowout).

If you want only a relaxer, then go to a good African American Hair Salon - you can get similar results. If is for the blowout look, then go to a Caucasian Hair Salon instead.

Been there, done that... got the T-shirt!

PS - if you need tips on how to style your hair at home so that you can eventually tame it to look like a dubbie... let me know.

dgrant911

Mar 7, 2006
Yes I need tips on how to make it look like a dubbie, as well as some of the hair repair products.

lj529

Oct 18, 2006
Dominican Salon in Jacksonville

Miracle Salon is Dominican. The number is 733-2486. If you hear of one in Nashville, please return the favor.

Nov 20, 2007
I know of three

There is one on the Westside and two on the Southside that I know of:
Regina's Dominican Salon on Atlantic Blvd.
Amparo's Salon on Beach Blvd.
Chisam Salon

Regina's is running a Saturday sale from 10am-3pm -$20 for a wash, deep condition and set for new clients

My friend and her mom go to Amparo's (they are Puerto Rican and have different hair textures)

And I have only seen a flyer for Chisam.

Good luck to you and I hope this post isn't too late.

Xio

Mar 12, 2008
been to Chisam

I love Chisam hair salon. I am Dominican and Puertorican so I have thick curly hair. The owner is awesome doing hair she gave me that Domincan blowout! It was beautiful! She also did rollers on my hair first. Old school! I highly recommend Chisam. I 've heard of Miguelinas or something like that on Kingsley also Dominican.