The "Cleanup Brigade" does its thing

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Here is a reference to a daily periodical (Dominican Today) written here in the DR and an article about at least ONE person (white, male, Floridian) who comes here, not to chase the girls, but to do "just a little bit of good" for this beautiful country.

Read it and weep.

http://www.dominicantoday.com

Texas Bill

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Texas Bill,
Thank you for this heartwarming article as it was enjoyable reading. Hopefully the actions of Mr Bliestein will have a positive effect on the residents of barrio Pueblo Nuevo. I know you expressed your and our thanks to this gentleman and I thank you for that.

Rick

PS Interesting and typical response the article received from that whinning sockpuppet.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Rick Snyder said:
Texas Bill,
Thank you for this heartwarming article as it was enjoyable reading. Hopefully the actions of Mr Bliestein will have a positive effect on the residents of barrio Pueblo Nuevo. I know you expressed your and our thanks to this gentleman and I thank you for that.

Rick

PS Interesting and typical response the article received from that whinning sockpuppet.

Rick;

I just gave him an answer that just MAY provide him with the answer to his question.
"Long Journey's" ALWAYS need that FIRST STEP in order to be completed. Otherwise the "dream" never reaches fruition.

Texas Bill

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Texas Bill,
I'll have to wait I guess as they usually take a lot of time to screen and post a response to their articles. Your statement ""Long Journey's" ALWAYS need that FIRST STEP in order to be completed. Otherwise the "dream" never reaches fruition." Is this a quote attributed to you and can I use it as your quote in another thread? It is very ironic and true.

Rick

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Rick Snyder said:
Texas Bill,
I'll have to wait I guess as they usually take a lot of time to screen and post a response to their articles. Your statement ""Long Journey's" ALWAYS need that FIRST STEP in order to be completed. Otherwise the "dream" never reaches fruition." Is this a quote attributed to you and can I use it as your quote in another thread? It is very ironic and true.

Rick

Rick;

Don't know where the original qote came from, nor to whom to give credit. I changed it a bit to fit the response I gave. Not mine originally.

Texas Bill

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
We do some community work..

In the last week, I learnt the power of the word DEMAND!

I simply DEMAND that Texas Bill's article get high billing in tomorrow's DR1's news! If you don't accede to, grant or allow my demands, I will go off and simply write on my blog for the next year ...;) (and feel very lonely)

I think this is wonderful news for DR1 and DR1'ers and just simply for the goodness of mankind! Kudus to you and hats off!

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
The Cleanup Brigade- continued

Hey, Everybody----

Slow down a bit---

This Cleanup Brigade wasn't my idea at all-- All I did was tag along and take pictures and do a little "hunt'n pecking" on my computer.

The REAL KUDOS go to easygoin. This endeavor was HIS IDEA, he paid for EVERYTHING---the pickups, the boys, the gasolene, the shovels, the brooms, the gloves and the plastic bags and did a lot of the work right alongside the boys.
Well, I did suggest the name and motto of "Cleanup Brigade" and 'Help Us to Help YOU to Help YOURSELVES". Went to Babel-Fish and translated it into Spanish. He then had it put on T-shirts for the participants to wear.

So, Rave about easygoin, not me.
He is truly a dedicated man.

Texas Bill