Mesa Arizona needs some Sabor Criollo

Indira

Mar 24, 2006
Hey this is Indira (Indy) I've been in Az for 7 months and I need to find some places to hang out, I've met some dominicans from back home (NY/NJ) but no one knows where to hang out except for Pepin's on Saturday or Jackson's on 3rd. That's not my crowd, men are too short and women look scary. I'm looking for a place I can meet and greet, network if you will. Find people with similar interest: Politics, Mofongo, merengue, salsa, comedy and of course xmas in DR.

Anyone out there feeling me? Let me know.

Take care, Indy

semperinfidelis

Apr 15, 2003
That's not my crowd, men are too short and women look scary.

I'm out here in Mesa, Arizona as well. Yeah, it's definitely different here. I'm assuming that by this comment you're judging the lack of Dominicans in AZ based on the crowd's height, looks, etc., whatever. If you go to SkyLounge and Pepin's, there's a sh!tload of Dominican baseballs players that will be more than happy to satisfy your mandingo fetish.

Best regards,
Semper Infidelis

Last edited:

Indira

Mar 24, 2006
Sorry wanna be Marine (semperinfidelis)...I never said anything about the size of anyone's manhood. (more than happy to satisfy your mandingo fetish) I was referring specifically to the height of the individuals I met at Pepin's. Read carefully before you snap to your narrow minded response.