Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Inclusive to Punta Cana

Post Thanks / Like

Default All Inclusive to Punta Cana

I was wondering if anyone could help me find info on Punta Cana. I went there when I was younger, now I am trying to plan Spring Break there. I NEED HELP

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

JohnnyNac,
    Hello and welcome to DR1. Shortly one of our many helpful board members will address you in your request for information.

In the meantime I did a search by going to the search function located on the top bar of this page and typed in "hotel in punta cana" and came up with these links which you can look at. Take care and enjoy.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread...tel+punta+cana

Rick

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where to stay - all inclusive

I traveled to Punta Cana to a very nice all inclusive in 2000 - it had multi colored buildings to stay in, a jail like looking restaurant from outside, an italian restaurant open for lunch, a very nice steak, etc. restaurant, the entertainment was in a huge lobby like area with larger style chairs and a long bar on the side, it had a luncheon hut by the pool area... I can not remember the name, but it was a 5/6 apple at the time. Many of the employees spoke English. I know I have just described half of the resorts. The name may have changed? If this sounds familiar, please let me know.. If not, does anyone recommend an all inclusive for just my husband and me? We would like upscale all inclusive - premium drinks, food, no creatures in the room, etc. Secrets is booked. Thank you!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mmiller
    I traveled to Punta Cana to a very nice all inclusive in 2000 - it had multi colored buildings to stay in, a jail like looking restaurant from outside, an italian restaurant open for lunch, a very nice steak, etc. restaurant, the entertainment was in a huge lobby like area with larger style chairs and a long bar on the side, it had a luncheon hut by the pool area... I can not remember the name, but it was a 5/6 apple at the time. Many of the employees spoke English. I know I have just described half of the resorts. The name may have changed? If this sounds familiar, please let me know.. If not, does anyone recommend an all inclusive for just my husband and me? We would like upscale all inclusive - premium drinks, food, no creatures in the room, etc. Secrets is booked. Thank you!

I heard the Majestic Colonial is super nice, and only a few months old.

Post Thanks / Like

I discovered that the name of the place that I stayed was Secrets, however, they are booked. Looking at Paradisus Punta Can. Any advise?

Rest in peace Amigo!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by audrav
    I heard the Majestic Colonial is super nice, and only a few months old.
    Majestic Colonial opened in December and we spent two weeks there in April. If you have specific questions that you would like answered - ask away.

Gregg

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy
    Majestic Colonial opened in December and we spent two weeks there in April. If you have specific questions that you would like answered - ask away.

Gregg

what is the age group at this resort? is there things for kids to do there? my son is 9.

thanks for your help

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Bahia Prinicpe is right next door and had an excellent kids program. the Kids program at the Majestic looked great on my visit to resort with my group and the Majestic management but I was not staying there.

Fireguy can add more information about the Majestic as he stayed there.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hlywud
    Bahia Prinicpe is right next door and had an excellent kids program. the Kids program at the Majestic looked great on my visit to resort with my group and the Majestic management but I was not staying there.

Fireguy can add more information about the Majestic as he stayed there.

I stayed there in February, they had stuff for the kids around the pool, but at night not much at all. Nice resort though!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Choice

Quote Originally Posted by mmiller
    I discovered that the name of the place that I stayed was Secrets, however, they are booked. Looking at Paradisus Punta Can. Any advise?
    $$$ but IMHO worth it.Other than the Palma Real (which I hope to try) I couldn't find anything wrong with this place.
    Specific questions if you have any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast