Thread: Apartment intercom system

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Apartment intercom system

Looking to purchase a new intercom system for our building. Previous one was a Nutone. Bticino at Americana is going for RD$72,000 plus extras to wire each apartment and install telephone. Anyone know of a system sold locally that uses the telephone wires, instead of independent wiring?

Any recommendations of those who have had any experience with intercom systems is appreciated.

Building is six floors and 29 apartments.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Dolores, don't know about anything locally, but these people have good intercom systems, including this one that uses existing telephones. You may want to email them for more info and figure what it would cost to have the equipment sent here. http://www.quantometrix.com/Entry.htm

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Found that same company when researching on the Internet. It is exactly what we are looking for. Wrote to them asking if they had a representative here, and for pricing, but they have not responded. Will contact them again.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Send an email to Joseph at jjc@quantometrix.com

I have had a lot of communication with them about a system I was hoping to get support of a majority of the owners for, but still haven't got quite enough votes. However, I know from that experience they don't have a sales rep here, you would have to order and have it sent. But it is a solid company with a good system.