Law Research

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
Can I search jurispruedence, lower court decisions and statutes, law, online?

There is a lot of info about DR on line but the Law is not 'advertised' anywhere.

Lawyers would have more work to do if people knew more about the law, their rights, which are often violated and do nothing, ignoring also how to proceed and/or scare about the cost and corruption...

asterix

Jun 22, 2005
hi-tec said:
Can I search jurispruedence, lower court decisions and statutes, law, online?

There is a lot of info about DR on line but the Law is not 'advertised' anywhere.

Lawyers would have more work to do if people knew more about the law, their rights, which are often violated and do nothing, ignoring also how to proceed and/or scare about the cost and corruption...

I guess this was what you were looking for:::glasses:

www.lexlata.com

"b?squedas, a texto completo y a su medida, de leyes, decretos, resoluciones y jurisprudencia"

: "...complete full text searches of statutes, decrees, resolutions and jurisprudence..."

asterix

Jun 22, 2005
Dolores said:

They have some resources, not a complete collection though ,as lexlata.com does: They have everything from laws, decrees and resolutions to complete Supreme Court jurisprudence (Lower courts' jurisprudence in the DR do not represent a source of law, although they can always pressure the higher court into making decisions in certain directions)