Spanish Schools - July 2006

CanadianGurl

Mar 21, 2006
Hi Everyone,

I have tried to search this forum to find information on spanish language schools in Santo Domingo. I am planning to spend the summer in Santo Domingo, as I am doing some work with INTEC. I am taking spanish lessons right now in Canada, but they are very basic, not going to get me far.

Can someone direct me, or inform me on a good program in Santo Domingo. I prefer group lessons, as I am hoping to meet other foreign students. I am hoping a 4 week program, would give me a good base to start with.

Thank You

nitram

May 31, 2006
Hi CanadianGurl,
my sister took a spanish course at C-E-I-C. This is a little language school in Santo Domingo and the teachers spend a lot of time to find out what kind of course is the best for your needs. No prepayment and no canceling fees required. Take a look in their guestbook.
nitram

ecibjkub

Jan 26, 2008
I would suggest Community Service Alliance's programs. CSA is a small institution in Santo Domingo that develops personalized programs to meet your needs. They will interview you by phone to determine your level and design a program to meet your needs. They are also involved in many community service programs you can get involved with to complement your Spanish study.

You can find more info at Community Service Alliance - CSADR
Best of luck!