Costa Dorada Dress Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRich

Apr 28, 2006
Hi,

I am leaving for DR on Sunday morning, staying at the Iberostar Costa Dorada.

I read that you have to dress smart for the resturants.

Could someone tell me if smat Jeans and trainers will be aloud.

Thanks in advance

DRich

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
Iberostar Dress Advice

For the buffet restaurant shorts and very casual was acceptable. For the nicer on site restaurants which require advance reservations, most people generally dressed business casual or nicer; men with collared shirts and Dockers for example and ladies in dress pants or dresses.....In other words, if you are doing the buffet restaurants shorts, bathing suits and about anything was accepted; if you made reservations for the nicer restaurants, get a little dressed up

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
qgrande said:
What are smart jeans and trainers?

smart jeans = jeans that are clean and ironed.

trainers = tennis shoes

a few blokes around here... a few amigos.. and some dudes too.

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
boogieman said:
smart jeans = jeans that are clean and ironed.

trainers = tennis shoes

a few blokes around here... a few amigos.. and some dudes too.

Thanks for explaining what trainers are :ermm: , but that was not what I meant. I would just never call jeans and trainers 'smart' when discussing restaurant etiquette, no matter how clean they are. But, to give credit to the OP, he/she did write 'smat', which might be something different altogether. Anyways, enjoy your holidays DRich!
:bunny:

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
qgrande said:
Thanks for explaining what trainers are :ermm: , but that was not what I meant. I would just never call jeans and trainers 'smart' when discussing restaurant etiquette, no matter how clean they are. But, to give credit to the OP, he/she did write 'smat', which might be something different altogether. Anyways, enjoy your holidays DRich!
:bunny:

yep i agree 100%

i dont see how any clubs allow jeans/tennis shoes....
when i go out its boogietime!!!

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
I wouldn't wear jeans to the fancier restaurants, khakis or something of that nature. Running shoes are fine, as long as you aren't wearing sandals or shorts! That's really all you have to wear..

Status
Not open for further replies.