Sto Domingo-Luperon

borgiaborges

May 1, 2006
Hola,

I'll may be arrive at SD airport and I have to go to Luperon. How can I do ?
(I don't want to rent a car ).
Thank you

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
From South To North

borgiaborges said:
... arrive at SD airport and I have to go to Luperon. How can I do ?
(I don't want to rent a car ).
Taxi?
Depending on your time of arrival you may have to stay overnight to take a CT bus to POP (?) and then it's taxi or guagua to Luperon anyway.

m'frog

Jun 5, 2004
Check out caribetours.com.do or metrotours.com.do for schedules. Thats the cheapest way to get there. But it all depends like mountain said on the time you are arriving.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
No, you have to take a taxi into Santo Domingo.
Having bus service to different cities at the airport is just too intelligent for the governments and too risky for the taxi syndicates who would burn any bus offering that service.
So, have you looked into flights into STI (Santiago)? Or are you flying from Europe? If so, look into a flight into POP, which, if it gets in at a reasonable hour will allow you to get a taxi from the airport to Luperon. Of course, if you are going to stay at a hotel in Luperon, the hotel might provide transporte for you. Check on that, too.

Alternately, and again arriving at a decent hour, you can taxi from the Santo Domingo airport to Caribe Tours or Metro Bus station, take a bus to Santiago and then a get a taxi to Luperon. (Try coordinating such a plan with palomalinda0890@hotmail.com, they provide an excellent service.)

HB:p

Paulino

Jan 4, 2002
mountainfrog said:
Taxi?
Depending on your time of arrival you may have to stay overnight to take a CT bus to POP (?) and then it's taxi or guagua to Luperon anyway.

m'frog

IMHO, wouldn't it be better to get off the bus at Imbert and catch a taxi or guagua from there? Or are there buses from SD to POP that don't go through Navarrete?