US releases terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US announced their new catch and release program for terrorists with pictures.

10wvgp5.jpg

excellent rendition except there are a couple of falsehoods in the video that history has never reported, there is no doubt that many forget what they promised Mr, Hussein years back but many misnormers once again. This should not be a discussion the op video was a clown bin JOKE.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
What a waste!!!

CyaBye3015 said:
And the point of posting this BS is????

CyaBye3015, jokes are supposed to be self-evident, but since you asked, I will spell out the moral of the story...

Just like a state-of-the-art, humongously expensive USS Carrier ship is shown being used to eliminate one single lousy terrorist, the current US administration headed by George W. Bush has wasted almost US$300 billion, and sacrificed the lives of 2500 US military personnel (not counting those crippled for life, civilian deaths, negative international goodwill, etc...) to take out a dictator already in the hands of the US since the beginning....

What a waste!!!

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Mirador said:
CyaBye3015, jokes are supposed to be self-evident, but since you asked, I will spell out the moral of the story...

Just like a state-of-the-art, humongously expensive USS Carrier ship is shown being used to eliminate one single lousy terrorist, the current US administration headed by George W. Bush has wasted almost US$300 billion, and sacrificed the lives of 2500 US military personnel (not counting those crippled for life, civilian deaths, negative international goodwill, etc...) to take out a dictator already in the hands of the US since the beginning....

What a waste!!!

Whatever, I simply see it as USA bashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.