New ..on E Bay

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Now THAT was funny!! But I doubt any of the bidders intend on paying... unless they actually want to donate to the MSF...

BTW... I seem to remember being allowed to ride a motorcycle caused a snag in Big Ben's contract negotiations and the Steelers begrudgingly allowed it, as long as he agreed to wear a helmet... Since he didn't I wonder if he's off the team due to breach of contract? I hope so... and I hope the JETS pick him up, and give him a brand new chopper to tool around on *after* winning the Superbowl!

exek

May 26, 2003
www.cormega-central.com
Keep dreaming I highly doubt it that the Steelers will let him go that easily. They will probably give him a team fine or do something to him financially. ME being a PATS fan if they ever do let him go as long as he is not in the AFC East is my only wish hehe Send him to the NFC lol

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
DavidZ said:
Now THAT was funny!! But I doubt any of the bidders intend on paying... unless they actually want to donate to the MSF...

BTW... I seem to remember being allowed to ride a motorcycle caused a snag in Big Ben's contract negotiations and the Steelers begrudgingly allowed it, as long as he agreed to wear a helmet... Since he didn't I wonder if he's off the team due to breach of contract? I hope so... and I hope the JETS pick him up, and give him a brand new chopper to tool around on *after* winning the Superbowl!

Keep Dreaming. A steeler for life- Ben will be. Was an issue with Coach Cowler but never part of the contract. Been upgraded to fair condition now. I doubt he will even see a fine for this but hopefully will park the bike until retired.