Weather observations - on the spot!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
We're looking for a few volunteers. LynnCox in La Romana will be giving up her volunteer weather observer job at the end of June. Anyone in the area that is willing to give us some real-time observations?

In Puerto Plata, Planner who we all learnt to love as she does weather for chocolate :laugh: seems to be quite busy with her daily activities. A part-time helper here would be much appreciated.

The friendly fellow in Boca Chica, Arjan, considers it just too boring to report beautiful weather daily but will let us know with photos what is happening if something happens. Anyone out there willing to do the job of reporting? We give you your own thread and make you famous! ;)

Let me know by pm, and I will share the secrets of voluntary reporting with you. The ones who do it consider it quite fun and a really worth while service to the DR1 community.

Thank-you so much LynnCox for your regular reporting. We will miss you. And as always, thank-you to our own PJT for his quality reporting from Punta Cana/Bavaro.

Any other areas? Just let me know by pm and we can probably do something.

Last edited: