New believer/convert from Philippines

gymrat76541

Jun 30, 2006
After joining this site, reading the postings, and seeing the pictures, I believe I may just schedule my first trip to the Dr when I return from my job in Iraq. I work as a contractor here. My home is in Texas.

BUT, I will join your members at least once, possible in October, in seeing the Dominican Republic for myself, and seeing for myself with this island has to offer.
If you are interested in the Philippines? Hit me up, I will be glad to assist you any way I can. Except personal loans! See ya, Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
What do you mean interested in the Philippines? You mean to travel there? I'm filipino (well, half...the other is Hawaiian) so I'm just curious.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
He Means "Philipinas"!

;)
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Here's my advice.
Stick with the "Philipines"!
People are "Honest",tell the truth,won't steal from their own family and friends,hardworking,God fearing,AND, they can speak "English"!!!!!!!!!

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
gymrat76541 said:
After joining this site, reading the postings, and seeing the pictures, I believe I may just schedule my first trip to the Dr when I return from my job in Iraq. I work as a contractor here. My home is in Texas.

BUT, I will join your members at least once, possible in October, in seeing the Dominican Republic for myself, and seeing for myself with this island has to offer.
If you are interested in the Philippines? Hit me up, I will be glad to assist you any way I can. Except personal loans! See ya, Rob

i love pillow-pinoes too!!!!!!!!!