Weather forecasts

suethefox

Jul 12, 2006
Hi, will be travelling to Punta Cana, DR this friday July 14th, 2006, can anyone tell me what the local forecast is calling for the upcoming week? THanks

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Thank you Rellosk and I'm sorry Suethefox for that improper link. I don't know how that happened and feel bad about that. I've corrected the problem. Once again I'm sorry.

Rick

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I sure do feel very stupid for that mistake. I normally check the links to insure they are correct and the one time I don't look what happened.

My sincere apologies for that blunder and once again thank you Rellosk for keeping me on my toes.

Rick

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
suethefox said:
Hi, will be travelling to Punta Cana, DR this friday July 14th, 2006, can anyone tell me what the local forecast is calling for the upcoming week? THanks

Most likely you are going to get ample Sunshine with variable cloudiness and a brief shower or two each day. The daytime temperatures will "average" in the high eighties F low - thirties C, while the daily highs will "top" in the middle nineties F - middle thirties C. There may be a day or two of cloudiness with some accompanying shower activity.

Regards,
PJT