Looking for an Apt or Studio walking Distance to UNIBE?

UNIBEGirl

Aug 14, 2006
Hi everyone,
I need your help! I'm coming from the States to attend UNIBE, and I need a place to live at that's walking distance to UNIBE. I dont mind if it's For Rent or For Sale. Preferrably a new building/modern. The areas I'm looking at are Miraflores, Don Bosco, and Gazcue (near Av. Francia and Av. 27 de Febrero. Also anything near the corner of Maximo Gomez and 27 de Febrero) Thanks so much.

fightingirish

Dec 8, 2005
The corners of 27 and Gomez are car dealerships and such. Not too residential.

Actually Im sitting in the library at UNIBE right now, because Verizon still hasnt sent a tech to install the damn internet in my apartment. I walked here from my place near the Palacio... and found it was a longer, hotter walk than I expected.

If youre planning to be walking to school, be realistic about the distance you are prepared to cover in the sweltering heat.

The best bet would be to wait till you get down here and use the Listin Diario classifieds. That's what I did. Good luck! Let me know if I can help.

Grant

UNIBEGirl

Aug 14, 2006
How long was the walk from your apartment? Are there any available apartments near you? lol...I'm from Atlanta, GA and it's way hotter here than DR, and if I can walk in this OVEN everyday around my campus, I think I can handle it in DR. :)

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Not an Oven

How long was the walk from your apartment? Are there any available apartments near you? lol...I'm from Atlanta, GA and it's way hotter here than DR, and if I can walk in this OVEN everyday around my campus, I think I can handle it in DR. :)

The problem here is its NOT an oven its a Sauna. as in Turkish. Heat us up to about Atlanta, but the humidy is lots higher and with it raining a little almost every day, a 1 block stroll is enough to get the sweat running. :bunny: