sosua hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdubbb1

Jun 28, 2004
I am looking for a local hotel in sosua. I need something with cable tv, ac and all the other regular stuff. Oh, also they have to let local woman into the place. If anyone can reccommend any place to me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
I am looking for a local hotel in sosua. I need something with cable tv, ac and all the other regular stuff. Oh, also they have to let local woman into the place. If anyone can reccommend any place to me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Try Europa. Its on the strip in the middle of the chaos has cable tv,ac, some regular and irregular stuff, local girls a stones throw from your room all day/night, and even a pool! Security guard checks your "local womens" cedulas so make sure they have one.

http://www.hotelplazaeuropa.com

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
nope. totally different hotel/owners. The one in Boca Chica is much nicer to be honest.

pdubbb1

Jun 28, 2004
europa boca chica

I dont know, I never stayed there just used to go into the lobby any pay pool sometimes and have a drink.

pdubbb1

Jun 28, 2004
so is that the only local hotel you guys would reccommend in sosua? How is the nightlife?

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
With the exception

Thanks

of a couple of AIs, where you would have to pay an extra fee for your "guest" and a few low cost options w/o AC, you just described every hotel in Sosua.

This has been covered OVER and OVER and O-V-E-R. One recent thread:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52766

Do a search using Sosua hotels and you'll find a lot more.;)

danely

Apr 23, 2004
Tamborista should quit messin' with the newby ! He knows darn good n well there's no pool at Hotel Europa, in Boca Chica ! The pool is the bay. Why don't you send him out for a left-handed sky hook while you are at it !

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Rocky's, casa cayena, del delfin, new garden hotel, club residential, tradewinds, palms, neptuno, atlantico, voramar...there is lots to choose from...

Status
Not open for further replies.