Los Gringos

Status
Not open for further replies.

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Has anyone stayed at Los Gringos in Rio San Juan.

There are only three cabanas on the beach and is very secluded.It looks like a great place to get away for a few days.

Apparently the food is great and they will even serve you dinner right on the beach.
Any info would be appreciated
thanks
Hifiman

karienina

Jan 18, 2006
Never stayed there but passed by and it is indeed a quiet place, three beatiful cabañas in front of the sea . If you want to forget about the city, that's the place.The food is really is great and they do serve dinner on the beach. Not that far form Rio San Juan (few miles). I went in the morning so i can't tell if there are mosquitoes.
For more info:
Los gringos, playa magante yagua.
www.losgringosdr.com
809 838 9838, 809 235 3784

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Never stayed there but passed by and it is indeed a quiet place, three beatiful caba?as in front of the sea . If you want to forget about the city, that's the place.The food is really is great and they do serve dinner on the beach. Not that far form Rio San Juan (few miles). I went in the morning so i can't tell if there are mosquitoes.
For more info:
Los gringos, playa magante yagua.
www.losgringosdr.com
809 838 9838, 809 235 3784

For someone who never stayed there you sure know mucho.lol:cheeky:

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
I just booked 5 days

I've been searching for someplace to stay and was considering a villa in cofresi but after reading this post and calling the place i spoke to Patrick and booked.It looks like a great getaway so i'll give you guys a full report when i get back.I'm going the first week in October.Can't wait!!!!

smacd

Aug 17, 2006
I am not writing an advert for Patrick because he is a friend of mine but, he has done a great job at making Los Gringos a success. The cabanas are new,well designed and furnished with good taste. The beach is clean, the garden is well maintained and the area is secure. Patrick himself, other than speaking several languages and having a great sense of humor, is a great and caring person for his guests. He is also an excellent chef and will cook you anything you want and I mean anything. First time I went there, I wanted a shrimp curry!! I got it! Have a great stay, you have chosen well.

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
question

Since you have stayed here before can you tell me if there is any kind of nightlife nearby... however we did rent a car from Patrick:). My boyfriend and i are early 20's and might want to go out dancing a night or two any place we should check out? Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.