A Dominican woman famous for her beauty?

Yetanotherforum

Sep 20, 2006
Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me. Is there is woman anywhere in the history of the Domincan Republic that is famous for her beauty? An example of such an American might be Marilyn Monroe. Or from the greater context of history, something like Helen of Troy. It can even be a ficticious figure, as long as it is famous for any or most Dominican women to know about it. Thanks for any help you can offer.

:cheeky:

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me. Is there is woman anywhere in the history of the Domincan Republic that is famous for her beauty? An example of such an American might be Marilyn Monroe. Or from the greater context of history, something like Helen of Troy. It can even be a ficticious figure, as long as it is famous for any or most Dominican women to know about it. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Wow! What a coincidence! I was just thinking about such a Dominican woman.

And this woman is still alive; her name is kahroba, and many a poster have fallen for her beauty, although she rejects them, but I don't have the smallest idea as to why.

Regards,

Akbar

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I have 2!

Hello,

Barahona's Maria Montez was stunning.

Let's not forget how beautiful ex- Miss Universe, Amelia Vega, is.