Need a call centre in DR

Sep 26, 2006
I own an inbound call centre here in Canada. I am considering expanding my my exisiting call centre by outsourcing it to a reliable third party. Can anyone refer me to someone in DR who can manage these requirements?
Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
-trevor

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
As far as I know, there are two people on the board owning and managing call centers. The one is MrMike, write him a pm, and I forget who the other one is, but MrMike will be able to tell you.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Call center help

PM me if you need help. I run a call center in Santo Domingo free trade zone, and I have a 50-seat call center available in the city for outsourcing if needed.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I was going to suggest Soraya, too! Small world.
the other one is HOWMAR, I think!!

Curious how folks come out of nowhere.

HB

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I also specialize in the call center industry providing customized live customer service skills (people) skills training (in English). Let me know if I can help. PM me and I'll give you our website, etc.

Regards
Ro

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
Anyone of these call centers hiring?

I thought I'd ask...if anyone of these call ceters hiring call reps at this time?My brother in DR is looking for work -preferably in Santiago and maybe the Capital. Fluent English & Spanish. 35 year old male. Any help would be appreciated.

edgarramirez

May 18, 2009
Hi guys its my first time here, I myself have a 62 seats call center in Santo Domingo working at a 50% capacity, we provide customer services, collections, lead generations, sales, IVR, etc, been on the business for about 5 years and we have a great team of excellent speaking agents, lowest turnover, and a 99% up time. you can pm me for more details.

Banessa

May 28, 2009
anyone know of any tourism jobs avaibale in Punta Cana?
I live in Toronot and have a Diploma in Travel and Tourism. Any ideas would help. Thanks so much