anyone going

R

Royal Labelle

i'm leaving from calgary, canada on april 10 th (for 2 weeks) & going to DR, Sosua & Cabrera. Wondering if any fisrt timers wanted a little help getting around, while there down there. I will be staying mostly in Cabrera near Rio San Juan. Going down for business and pleasure. There a big fiesta in Playa Grande "SAMANA SANTA" same as easter week from tuesday 18th until Sunday 23rd. All the locals go down to the beach. There music, dancing, drinking, lots of partying going on. I know some hotel from $20 to $30 canadian. Food is cheap & drink are alway cheaper than at the bar. I have not been there for 2 years but I don't think thing have change a lot (except for the new golf course).I speak french( my first language, from ontario)and also spanish, about 3/4(my grammar sucks). I worked there twice in Cabrera(kitchen manager in hotel), so I know some people (very friendly) and how to get around the area. So i will leave it at that & wait for a respons. thank you & talk to you later P.S. april very hot!!! dry season.

P

playboy

Hey how are you doing me and 2 of my friends are going for 2 weeks on april 17 to may 2 if you could tell me anything about the place it would be great were staying at playa naco and we cant wait to go were also from canada ,{pei} 3 great looking 21 year old guys maybe well see you hope to hear from you.