DR1 Property Center - We are looking for people!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We are expanding our team of professional real estate agents throughout the entire Dominican Republic, and we want you to be a part of it!

At the DR1 Property Center, we provide you with all the tools that you need to be successful.

? Prospective Clients (Active Buyer and Seller Leads)
? Marketing (business cards, signs, flyer's, Internet advertising, etc.)
? Expense Reimbursement (In addition to commissions!!)

Requirements:

? Sales experience and a strong desire to succeed
? Professionalism and attention to service
? Must be computer and Internet savvy
? Self-motivated and organized, consistently setting and achieving goals
? Reliable vehicle with insurance

Whether you are interested in taking your current career in Real Estate to the next level or exploring the possibility of Real Estate as a whole new occupation, we are interested in speaking to you.

Do not let this opportunity pass you by, send your resume to: tay.realestate@dr1.com

chiman0624

Jul 15, 2003
real estate

I am currently Director of Sales at a major transportation and logistics company in Chicago. I will be moving to Sosua in mid-January and seeking part-time employment as a supplement to my retirement income.

I would be very interested in talking with someone about that possibility.

I am currently available at my office in Chicago at 312-666-6800 or on my cell at 773-802-4584.

Please feel free to contact me regarding possible opportunities in the Sosua area for me.

At your service,

Jim Girton
5713 W. Race Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60644
773-802-4584
email: chiman0624@yahoo.com

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
If you're responding to the employment opportunities denoted by Robert in the first post on this thread, I thought it was clear that the expectation was that those interested would contact them, not the other way round?

If the job is about selling, wouldn't those interested be expected to be pro-active as a way of demonstrating their skills plus the requirement to be self-motivated and organized which they have specified? Or have I got this all wrong, Robert?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If you're responding to the employment opportunities denoted by Robert in the first post on this thread, I thought it was clear that the expectation was that those interested would contact them, not the other way round?

If the job is about selling, wouldn't those interested be expected to be pro-active as a way of demonstrating their skills plus the requirement to be self-motivated and organized which they have specified? Or have I got this all wrong, Robert?

....... Exactly!