Pharmacies in Santo Domingo...

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I need to pick something up at a pharmacy and I would like to know if anyone can help me. I need the addresses of different pharmacies so that I can comparision shop.
Since I'll be on Avenida Independencia near the Malecon I just figured being near a tourist area will jack the prices up a bit so I want to go somewhere else.
Just in case anyones' wondering the item is Retin-A, 0.1%.
Thanks in advance!!!!

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
I need to pick something up at a pharmacy and I would like to know if anyone can help me. I need the addresses of different pharmacies so that I can comparision shop.
Since I'll be on Avenida Independencia near the Malecon I just figured being near a tourist area will jack the prices up a bit so I want to go somewhere else.
Just in case anyones' wondering the item is Retin-A, 0.1%.
Thanks in advance!!!!

If you find it, could you post the price? thanks

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
There are a number of pharmacies toward the eastern end of Avenida Independencia. Several that I have used are the one in the Clinica Abel-Gonzalez on Independencia and several just down the street to the east from the clinic (I can't remember their names). As Independencia parallels the Malecon for about 5 miles your location directions are not very specific. Most of the clinics, doctors and pharmacies are located in Gascue toward the eastern part of Independencia.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
There are a number of pharmacies toward the eastern end of Avenida Independencia. Several that I have used are the one in the Clinica Abel-Gonzalez on Independencia and several just down the street to the east from the clinic (I can't remember their names). As Independencia parallels the Malecon for about 5 miles your location directions are not very specific. Most of the clinics, doctors and pharmacies are located in Gascue toward the eastern part of Independencia.

I will be on Avenida Independencia near the Clinica Abreu, within a couple of blocks of Calle El Conde. Is this the eastern part of Independencia or do I go in the opposite direction from where I'll be?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
If you find it, could you post the price? thanks

I got a price quote of 816 or so pesos, but it was for the 0.05% Retin-A, not the more concentrated form that I'm looking for. But this was in El Ceibo, not the capital and I did not ask if it was the 30 or 60 gram tube.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Try This One

This Pharmacia is in Gascua Farmica Jerding... Fabio Fiallo #151 809-682-0550...They have always had what I needed at a fair price..I don't know for sure about your specfic request but a phone call will give you your answer..