Boston, Mass.

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Hello all!

"Some of you have probably seen this post in the Dominicans Abroad yestarday; I had to post it in this one as suggested by some people as well"So here it is!!

I have a friend who's been looking for a long time acquitance he met in the DR long time ago while this person was visiting from Boston. The person's name is Julio (can't remember last name, but says his last name was in English), he was born in the Dominican Republic but was raised in the states; since he was a little boy. His family lived or used to live in the Herrera area, and Julio used to visit there.

Any help will be appreciated; my friend wants to find this person who really helped him when he needed him; without even knowing him well.

He is a well doing person now, and will like to show his gratitude back to this Julio person.

Any help will be appreciated; I know how helpfull you guys can be!!

Thanks in advance

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Hummm not sure how many members live in the Boston Mass area. Perhaps a description of Julio might help and where in Boston he lives more or less (depending on whether or not you have that information).

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Hummm not sure how many members live in the Boston Mass area. Perhaps a description of Julio might help and where in Boston he lives more or less (depending on whether or not you have that information).

Thanks Tigre for the reply!! But, you are right!!

I got my buddy here and asked him the questions and he says that Julio (back the days!!) had a goatte (meaning a small barba?) was light skin, light brown eyes; short hair/thigh curls (pelo malo?) muscular and was about 5' 11'' or 6', had a friend by the name of Marcos Manzanillo (who he knew him throught) and married a Dominican girl who used to live in Buenos Aires around Herrera.

My friend, after many years was able to go to the DR for the first time; and he said that the very frist thing he did was to go to Herrera looking for any of his old friends; but unluckily they have had moved to the US also.

Tigre thanks again!

Perlanegra