Purchasing Property using U.S. Funds

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
I purchased a property in Santiago from Ing. Ramon Fernandez, representing a Company calle CODIFESA located in Ave. prol. Cicunvalacion #520, The presentation at the time of sale was not what the property turn out. This man insited that he wanted the money in dollars, I agreed to pay, not known that his claims were not true . "The well to do industrialist" did not tell the truecondition of the property, the sewer is on the street, two septic systems in the yard the roof leack, the new kitchen counter has not been installed in two years. The mohony turn to be pine Walnut frames out of eighteen doors 5 have some mohogonym the pipes are a ness the sisterns all need repairs the condictions are not anywhere near acceptable The property Title has not even been issued. Never used American Banks when dealling with Dominicans. They know well that U S banks destroy originals and the courts here only accept original cancelled cheks. If I had not had two lawyers as witness, I would be out in the street. I tried to sue and sixty thousand pesos latter this is my warnning to all.Open a Dominican account issue on checks that are returned to you otherwise you don't have a case of froud.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Many were dumbfounded by a previous post you authored.
mariaobetsanov said:
I am a Dominican by birth, American in many ways. As a certified teacher in the State of California, I could help in the establishment of a basic Educational Code similar to one in use called the First Five that is used to give young children the basic needs to prepare them to be reading by age 5. There are seven subject in the school system within a rotating of classes within a week. Educators need a better education to be ready in this new century. I left here in 1956 and the system has not been improved. Certification by a state agency by which a lisence is issue for a limited time has to be estalish sooner or latter. My will expire 2007. then take 27 units in order to renew. There certain unit which gives a teacher B-clad and C-clad
that aply toward your lisence to teach.
Now you have outdone yourself.