are credit cards ok ?

B

Bart

any one know if credit cards are accepted at hotel zapata and the major stores in boca chica ?

B

Billy

Hostal Zapata has an email address. I think they accept credit cards. Anyway, the hotel is ver friendly, clean, and right on the beach. Enjoy. Billy Jones

g.zapata@codetel.net.do

L

Laura

Yopu will pay more if you use a cc card at Zapida. the place is ok and the staff is great. You should get your price in writing before you go they have been known to change the rates on most people. There is a great place to stay it is Costalonga and is new and a great place to stay. It is a few blocks to the beach but well worth the walk. I was at both of them in the past few weeks and was good. What ever you pick the time there will be great. Have a great trip.

F

Frank

Re: Costaluga, wonderful!

I stayed at the Costalunga in BC at Christmas, it was excellent! I would highly recomend staying there over the Zapata! If you have any questions, email me!

J

Julia

Re: Costaluga, wonderful!

My daughter and I stayed at the Costalunga with Christmastime too and also we would highly recomend this hotel to everybody, to youg people, single and families. It?s 5 minutes walk from the beach in a quiet area, close to Hamaca Resort, 100 mtr. to the nearest (cheap) grocery. Wenn you go: My greetings to Mario and silvia.