The Friendly Dominican Restaurant - Toronto

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
We had such a good time last time, we want to do it again!:bunny: :bunny:

A few of us would like to plan a get together Saturday December 2 at the Friendly Domincian Restaurtant.

Anyone interested in coming out, let me know, so I can make reservations.

Looking forward to good food, good music, and a few laughs!!;)

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
I would love to come but that is the night of my company xmas dinner. It's a tradition I started when I opened this company.
Hifiman

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
I would love to come but that is the night of my company xmas dinner. It's a tradition I started when I opened this company.
Hifiman

That's ok,

There will definitely be another one before July!

We'll miss you!:disappoin

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Have a great time!

Hi there,

Sounds great, but I'm busy with overdue course work and family on Sunday.
I hope you have a wonderful time. And don't bottle Shad, he's not a bad egg... just needs reforming or the love of a good older woman, besides Presidente is a valuable commodity.

Cheers,

Margaret

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Sounds great but I will be returning from the DR that day and I will probably be too tired.:tired:

I usually use my alcohol allotment on tequila or rum but maybe I can smuggle some Presidentes in.:speechles
Actually, my buddy probably won't bring any alcohol back so I will stuff some in his suitcase.:cool:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
I know its close to Christmas and there are a lot of parties and visits to squeeze in. It looks like a very small group this time.

We'll try for a larger gathering early next year - hopefully there will be some people around, or maybe we'll all be in the DR where its warm and there's some SUN!

Thanks for responding, and if you change your mind we should be meeting at 7-7:30!!

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I was wondering if anyone heard anything about the Friendly Dominican Restauraurant? I couldn't find the other thread so that is why I am asking here . Any new informtion yet? Have they opened yet?

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
Renovations

I talked to the someone that answered the phone few weeks ago,,, they are still under renovations.

I will drive by on Sunday and see what is going on....!!!!

CB

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
So what's the scoop? Are they open or closed or renovating? I don't think I can make it to the DR1 Toronto get together, so I thought that I could take some of my family there if they are open.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Honestly, I live nearby and this place is NOT under renovation IMO..it appears to have closed which is too bad, it was a nice place!

I think "renovation" in this case = gone for good.