car rental

A

amy

Anyone know the approximate cost for 1 week car rental in Santo Domingo?

T

Tom

Amy

It varies from 200 to close to a thousand. Click on the National Banner for their rates. They are as low as any major company, very reliable and have great vehicles

D

DEE

We have gone two times in the past year and used national banner at the top of this page both times with no problem. There service is good and we received the prices I was quoted. In addition, I had received a coupon for a free car upgrade from a travel organization and they honored it so we were able to rent the Primera (it's about the same size as the Nissan Ultima) for the price of the Sentra. I was even able to pick whacolor I wanted. Just email them the reservation and they will take care of you. Gook Luck.

E

Ed

Dee,

Where were you able to get an upgrade coupon to use in the DR? Most of the coupons I see are only valid for the US, Canada, and Europe.

D

DEE

I got the couon from when I joined traveler's advantage on AOL. I don't know if it was only good in the US but when I first reserved the car, I included all the promotional information from the coupon in my e-mail. They e-mailed me back a confirmation and said they would accept the upgrade. I did however keep a copy so that if I had a hard time I could prove to National that they had given me that rate. Fortunately, I didn't have a problem.