Presidente in South Florida

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
The powers that be at Presidente are really making a push into the US...at least in South Florida...

Publix (the big supermarket chain here) has 12 packs on sale for $8.99!

I was at The Who concert Monday night at the Bank Atlantic Center (the big arena here), Presidente had their own bars/concessions set up with real Presidente fridges...selling Grandes for $10... they were selling well! (I think a 16 oz Bud was like $7-$8...

Yesterday I was listening to the local sports radio station and heard a commercial inferring that Presidente was the official beer of the American Airlines Arena (the other big Arena, where the Miami Heat plays). It was interesting, because they mentioned over and over that it was imported, but not from where... and they kept stressing that it was "real" beer, made with the best ingredients...and care... in the world!

Just read on DR1 News that they are planning on starting to import Presidente Light soon...

Ive noticed in many bars, Corona seems bigger than Budweiser...I wonder if that will happen with Presidente...

Maybe they should market a gimmick like putting in a lime wedge, as they did with Corona...

Ive got it...instead of a lime... drop in a LaPela!!! :cheeky: