"Caribbean Village" Resort in Playa Dorada

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Folks! I'm trying to get information on the "Cameleon Caribbean Village" Resort in Playa Dorada. NOT the "Puerto Plata Village" resort there.
Where is it in relationship to the other Playa Dorada Hotels? Thanks a lot. (I already scanned the maps that Hollywood posted of the Playa Dorada). Thanks a lot! Canadian Bob.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
The Cameleon is a name for Air Tran customers. I think the Caribbean Village is probably what used to be called Occidental Club on the Green.

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
The Cameleon is a name for Air Tran customers. I think the Caribbean Village is probably what used to be called Occidental Club on the Green.

Thanks, La Profe!! I'll be there for a week shortly, so I'll report on it here.. It sure is confusing when they keep changing the names of the resorts!Canadian Bob.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
It makes all of us a little crazy when they keep changing the names. The Club on the Green is a little worse for wear. IT needs some TLC and maybe a renovation soon. I've heard mixed reviews on it lately so I will look forward to your trip report. PM me if you want to meet up for coffee some time while you are here.