Iberia: SUPER SALE TO EUROPE 316 USD plus taxes roundtrip

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
VALID FOR TRAVEL COMMENCING ON/BEFORE 31DEC 06.
TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO LATER THAN 1 MONTH AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.

Roundtrip fare in USD:

Madrid 316
Barcelona 399
Paris 376
Rome 376
Milan 376
Lisboa 376
Viena 376
Moscow, S Petersburg 376
Frankfurt 376

All european destinations are 376 USD plus taxes and fees

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
ITBIS, Security taxes, departure taxes etc can be from 150 to 250 USD per trip depends on destination.

Total to Madrid is 510 USD

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
what dates you wish to fly, tickets are not available for all dates, here are some dates with availability at this moment:

From S Domingo to Madrid:

DEC 10 THRU 30 ALL DAYS AVAILABLE

From Madrid to S Domingo:

JAN 10 THRU FEB 10 ALL DAYS AVAILABLE

Travel should start from S Domingo no later than DEC 31

danielebon

Nov 27, 2006
I would like to fly italy in one week- 10 days, and go back to SD in 45 days more or less.
Ths for your answer.
Daniele

Hawk7877

Oct 11, 2004
Does Iberia have the discount 1st week of Jan 2007

I'm looking for 2 adult and two child tickets one wayr--DR to Frankfurt or Munich?

Hawk

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
In according to availability at this moment you can buy

25 DEC S Domingo Frankfurt nonstop flight

2 adult and 2 chd - 31,788 pesos for all

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Air Europa is advertising a record low round trip US$220 (plus taxes and surcharges) to Madrid from Punta Cana. You need to leave on Tuesday, 26 December and return on Tuesday, 2 January. It is very tempting.

What appears is that they, like other airlines, have had great demand for travel from Europe to the DR, and need to get Dominicans to fill the empty return seats. I know quite a few people that are taking advantage of the great fares.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
air plus, what is air plus?
i am looking for cheap flights to europe, direct. anywhere is ok, ryainair or easyjet will take me home.
i cannot go through the states (no visa).

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
air plus, what is air plus?
i am looking for cheap flights to europe, direct. anywhere is ok, ryainair or easyjet will take me home.
i cannot go through the states (no visa).

jetairfly.com normally has pretty cheap tickets from Puerto Plata and Punta Cana to Brussels, and so has aircomet.com from Santo Domingo to Madrid.

It's none of my business really, but I'm a bit surprised you don't have a visa for the US, I thought you were a EU citizen. Don't you qualify for the visa waiver cards?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am EU citizen but i am also polish and in the eyes of US immigration we are worse than the plague... ;)

i still need a visa to go there and i am not likely to get it now, having recently arrived to the DR, without permanent residence (actually no residence/cedula at all, have been waiting for 3 months for migracion to process my papers). i do have few assets (and we are not talking about daisy duke cup size) but i doubt it will be enough for suspicious americans. as we all know they went completely mental lately and even "proper" EU citizens have trouble getting to the US.

at least i can travel freely to the EU, that's a small mercy.

qgrande, thank you so much for the info, i could probably get a stand-by charter one-way flight but i prefer to have my tickets booked in advance...

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
i am EU citizen but i am also polish and in the eyes of US immigration we are worse than the plague... ;)
What lunacy! While you nice church-going Polish EU-citizens don't get a visa waiver, we dope-smuggling, unborn-child-murdering, granny-killing, hooker-legalising, gay-marrying dopeheads get it without much trouble. I don't understand that immigration policy..

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
What lunacy! While you nice church-going Polish EU-citizens don't get a visa waiver, we dope-smuggling, unborn-child-murdering, granny-killing, hooker-legalising, gay-marrying dopeheads get it without much trouble. I don't understand that immigration policy..

eee? and where you may be from? i have to know what countries to avoid... ;) must be holland, eh?

poles are a no-no in the USA because we steal jobs from americans, just ask anyone from big american city where does their builder/waitress/cleaner/nanny/dentist/trainer/plumber comes from...