Women, Men & Motoconchos

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I have to admit, I've only been on a motoconcho once, many years ago and never again. One of those things that one does as a tourist.

So, another thread reminded me of that experience and I'm wondering if anyone else find themselves really uncomfortable when two parts of your anatomy, those parts that you would not necessarily share with anyone else, slide inexorably closer and come to rest snug against the back of some motoconcho driver. And there you sit, with your whoosit and your whatsit rubbing up against a stranger's back.

Is it only with women, or do men find the same? Or am I missing the point altogether and this may be why tourists go for motoconchos?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
And there you sit, with your whoosit and your whatsit rubbing up against a stranger's back.
jajajaja

Here, that's called a "lapdance". Maybe he should be paying YOU...:bunny:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Hahahaha, the concheros are definitely enjoying the ride. I have to admit, when I would give girls rides on my bike, I would blip the throttle so she will instinctively hold on tighter;) and if she sits too far back, I would stop short at the light and she would slide forward.:classic: All bikers know how to ride a chick.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I have to admit, I've only been on a motoconcho once, many years ago and never again. One of those things that one does as a tourist.

So, another thread reminded me of that experience and I'm wondering if anyone else find themselves really uncomfortable when two parts of your anatomy, those parts that you would not necessarily share with anyone else, slide inexorably closer and come to rest snug against the back of some motoconcho driver. And there you sit, with your whoosit and your whatsit rubbing up against a stranger's back.

Is it only with women, or do men find the same? Or am I missing the point altogether and this may be why tourists go for motoconchos?
AKA Dominican foreplay, enjoy the ride and keep smiling ... now you know why they're always smiling :)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I see a lot of girls riding side saddle.... and perhaps that is why sometimes a little kid is squished in between the whatsit and the driver??

You are so funny!!

HB

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
LOL! When I rode on motoconchos when I was there I never thought of that at all, I assumed it would be the same as riding a motorcycle in Canada, there's no separation between the bodies. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, cause that's the dynamics of the motoconcho.

May 31, 2005
ha ha ha haha ha ha... That is the reason why I don't even go on motoconchos. A little too close for comfort. If I had to do it I guess I would do it like Hillbilly describes. Sideways.

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
ha ha ha haha ha ha... That is the reason why I don't even go on motoconchos. A little too close for comfort. If I had to do it I guess I would do it like Hillbilly describes. Sideways.

hahahaha, I would think sitting sideways would be really dangerous, like more chances of falling off with the crazy driving.

I feel like I'm the only one who never thought of being too close to someone on a motoconcho. I would just think of a motorcycle as the same

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
hahahaha, I would think sitting sideways would be really dangerous, like more chances of falling off with the crazy driving.

The reason women would ride side-saddle is because they are wearing a dress or skirt that would definitely fly up and expose her unmentionables if she is wearing any:classic: to the viewing, most likely gleaming public.

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
The reason women would ride side-saddle is because they are wearing a dress or skirt that would definitely fly up and expose her unmentionables if she is wearing any:classic: to the viewing, most likely gleaming public.

Ahhh, never though of that. Good point.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
motoconcho or guagua?

i have only been on a motononcho once, i put my handbag (pretty big) between the driver and my whatsits. i should not have worried, the fear kept me so stiff i would not have moved any closer to the driver anyways...

when i see all those ladies placed sideways behind the driver i am always full of admiration, bet if i tried that i'd slide right under one of those thingies flattening the road surface on manolo tavarez justo....

guagua's are much more of a carnal experience, sometimes i sit squashed between two ladies with really impressive whatsits that seems to gravitate not downwards like newton says but sideways.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
why worry about a skirt flying up ? most tourists have already seen your unmentionabales already. just kidding.

what scares me is the kids riding on the concho in between the driver and the adult..

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It's not so much the skirt flying up because that's easy to control but for those that wear short tight skirts it's almost impossible to spread one's legs enough to saddle up western horsey style. ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Guys are usually busy hanging on to other things.

a>

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
When I was a little kid I was always deathly afraid of hanging on the back of motorcycles. It started with memories as a young toddler being squished with my twin brother between my father and an older cousin while zipping around on my father's motorcycle.

I don't remember the last time on a motoconcho in DR but don't recall being so close to the driver. I usually held on with my hands to some kind of handles on the side of the seat.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
ok my comment is not about motoconchos, never been on one. Just wanted to say that don't us women look totally sexy on those ninja motorcycles, there's something sexy about riding in the back of a motorcycle while wrapped around the man driving it and the man looks so manly also. :) sorry carry on.