Looking for BUSCON

dresposa

Oct 7, 2005
I am trying to locate an apartment in alma rosa.. or anything nearby thats safe. Does anyone know a reliable/honest buscon? thanks.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What about.....

someone has to know a buscon???
What about a Real Estate agent?.

A buscon will be looking for HIS best interest, your money, not yours.

If you need a Real Estate agent's phone number, PM me.

He doesn't speak English, btw.

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
dresposa - take a drive around the area and you will see lots of boards up. In the nicer apartments, talk to the watchman and he will let you know what's for rent and who to contact. The buscon will only increase the price for you. I spent the day with 'mi novia' doing that and in one day came across about 8-9 apts. all 3 bedroom from about $RDS6,500 to $RDS15,000. The power situation in Alma Rosa is also good, normally out only between 3pm and 6pm.

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
Even better, use a Motoconcho, they know where there are places and see the boards all the time. However, do not let them enter with you or take part in the negotiation or you might find that your rent is slightly higher.....!

dresposa

Oct 7, 2005
Motoconcho????

what is a Motoconcho??

Even better, use a Motoconcho, they know where there are places and see the boards all the time. However, do not let them enter with you or take part in the negotiation or you might find that your rent is slightly higher.....!

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
One of those dangerous mad motorbike taxi's!!! :)
Don't worry too much, the back road their aren't too busy.

dresposa

Oct 7, 2005
hahaha i will never get on a motorbike. id rather walk by foot, or pay a taxi. oh my god, neverrrrrrrrrrrr...lol