Albatros Club Resort

mesa

Dec 12, 2006
Looking for more info regarding this property located Avenida Blvd, Villas del Mar in Juan Doilo. Nice? Close to things to do? Traveling in May with family
and kids.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
it is at the far end of teh Boulevard, nearly opposite my colmado!! Nice apartments right on the sea. The beach and pool are fine, but you can't access the seak as it is rocky. There is a bar and restaurant but very few use the restaurant. A 2 min walk away is a good italian restaaurant and pizzeria - open air called Con Con and it is open from 11ish am all day. A bit further down is access to the public beach or you can go in a private beach club a little bit further with sea access a nice beach and a lovely pool and jacuzzi. You have to eat or drink something if you go to the beach club. Albatros will help you arrange excursions around the country - islands, jeep safaris, the capital etc. You can also go horseriding. If you need any info when you are here just pop inot my colmado - Mar Azul and we will help you out!!

Matilda

mesa

Dec 12, 2006
Your are soooo awesome, thank you so much for the reassurance.
We will stop in and if we can bring something from Chicago, IL,
just let me know, would be happy to return the favor! Gracias.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I have not stayed at Albatros but have visited during the day and also at nighttime. I also met a few people who stayed there for weeks at a time. It is a very nice, clean, smaller resort type property. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The staff tends to get to know the guests and make them feel welcome because they are small enough to have the time. The people I met told me they enjoyed thier stay there. I can also tell you that the colmado at Mar Azul will have a good variety of everyday items that your family may need during your stay at decent prices. I used to live on Calle Blvd. and often went to Mar Azul to do laundy and buy things at the calmado. Albatros is at the end of Calle Blvd. but not too far away to walk to local resturants and shops. Enjoy your stay!