Pasteles en Hojas in TO

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
After many, many years spending X-mas in the DR we are here in Canada this year,,, and I am looking for some "Pasteles en Hojas" in Toronto. My very old (81) parents are here enjoying our still-green grass and I would like to make our dinner as Dominican as possible,, but I am not the Kitchen expert.

Help please!!!!!!, I would like to buy some pasteles for our X-mas dinner

Thanks

CB:confused:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
What about good pasteles in the NYC metro area??? Does anyone know where I can get good ones, we're going over to my brother's in Jersey for "Noche Buena" dinner and would love to bring some to the dinner.
that reminds me I should also include wine and "Ponche Crema de Oro" 'pa la costumbre, for old times sake. FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Feliz Navidad M.A.R.

What about good pasteles in the NYC metro area??? Does anyone know where I can get good ones, we're going over to my brother's in Jersey for "Noche Buena" dinner and would love to bring some to the dinner.
that reminds me I should also include wine and "Ponche Crema de Oro" 'pa la costumbre, for old times sake. FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS.

Maybe this will yield the pastele?

Pasteles - Chowhound

Cheers,

Margaret

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Feliz Navidad

After many, many years spending X-mas in the DR we are here in Canada this year,,, and I am looking for some "Pasteles en Hojas" in Toronto. My very old (81) parents are here enjoying our still-green grass and I would like to make our dinner as Dominican as possible,, but I am not the Kitchen expert.

Help please!!!!!!, I would like to buy some pasteles for our X-mas dinner

Thanks

CB:confused:

Maybe they can The Friendly Dominican Restaurant can tell you where to buy them. Nice restaurant, by the way.

ToRonTo HisPaNo.com

Cheers,

Margaret