TV Renting???

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I was having a conversation with someone and they said this word-- I think it began with an R-- Repositar???? I didn't know it-- Depositar?

My question is you can rent TV? or furniture in the DR for your house/apartment? Where do you do this? How does it work?

Does anyone know what I am talking about?

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Renting furniture?? Renting anything other than an apartment?

I think she said it was expensive to do!

I didn't think my spanish was that bad but I guess it is!!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I was having a conversation with someone and they said this word-- I think it began with an R-- Repositar???? I didn't know it-- Depositar?

My question is you can rent TV? or furniture in the DR for your house/apartment? Where do you do this? How does it work?

Does anyone know what I am talking about?
Probably want you to give a deposit. Deposito. (Depositar) Normal, you would have to do this back home.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Ok-- finally someone knows what I am talking about!!! I'm not crazy-- well... what is she talking about....

Is this common?? Renting TVs? You don't buy them?

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
renting tv's

Ok-- finally someone knows what I am talking about!!! I'm not crazy-- well... what is she talking about....

Is this common?? Renting TVs? You don't buy them?
if you want to know if you can rent tv's,yes you can.the sugar cabin in batey in sosua do it.
you can also rent the other type of tv's too;)

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Thanks---I see it's a full service type of operation!!!! More bang for your buck! I could kill 2 birds with one stone if I chose too. That' s what I love about the DR!