weather Punta Cana question

martijn78nl

Jan 8, 2007
Hello, here a question from someone in Holland.

I go this Saturday 13 Januar for 8 days to Punta Cana, and stay at the Majestic Colonial Punta Cana,really looking forward to go there, so I try on the internet to find out what weather it is there.
I see at Yahoo weather the forecast for this week , scattered showers and at the end T showers , does it mean that there is not much sunshine now there
And also I try to see how it is there now on a webcam, but I can?t find it anywhere on google, just one in a hotel named Cabarete hotel, but I don?t believe that is near Punta Cana...
Can someone tell me what weather it is there at this moment

Best regards Martijn

cozmikgirl

Jan 4, 2007
i was in Punta Cana 2 weeks ago. It was sunshine every day, but it did rain in the evenings for 15-20 minutes. Not sure what the weather will be like when you are there tho..usually the forecasts are pretty accurate. Keep watching in case it changes

martijn78nl

Jan 8, 2007
i was in Punta Cana 2 weeks ago. It was sunshine every day, but it did rain in the evenings for 15-20 minutes. Not sure what the weather will be like when you are there tho..usually the forecasts are pretty accurate. Keep watching in case it changes

ok thank you I will, I hope you have had a good holiday there ,and thank you for replying